The Broken Timeline

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

The Broken Timeline

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Robert Frost is a guy who opened a school for "gifted" and "cursed" students. Those who see themselves as gifted promote peace and try to do good. Those who views themsleves as cursed are more violent and hateful. Either way, both are hated by normal humans.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years later:
Zach is guy who sees the future in his dreams and has some manipulation of time. He sees a future where Robert FRost goes insane and destroys the world. Zach pushes his powers to the max to go back in time to the day the school to stop Frost from opening the school. HE goes back too far(about 20 years to far) and accidently gets RObert Frost killed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day Robert Frost was supposed to open his school:
Zach is forcefully ripped from the past and finds him self on the day Frost opens his school, except, there is no school. THe "cursed" have taken over the world and are currently working on exterminating the human race, and the "gifted" who oppose them. Zach finds himself without his time manipulation powers, but able to control fire for some strange reason. A rebel group of "gifted" find Zach unconscious. After his mind was probed by someone in the rebel force, it is discovered that this timeline everyone is currently living should not exist.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years later:
Zach has been with the rebels for 2 years. He has full control over his fire powers and sometimes, still has visions. For the past two years, the rebel force has been trying to find a way fix the broken timeline.

Bio:
Name:
Powers(up to 3):
History/Bio:
Gifted/Cursed(Good/Evil):

I need some one to be the leader of the rebels and someone to be the main bad guy. I'll post my bio either 2morrow(SUnday) or monday. My character is Zach.
All other positions are on a first come first serve basis.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Broken Timeline

Post by Aiden »

Name: Indira
Appearance: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/L ... 148625.jpg
Powers(up to 3): invisibility, shifting, and water-abilities
History/Bio: N/A
Gifted/Cursed(Good/Evil): Neutral
Last edited by Aiden on Mar 02, 2009 7:49am, edited 1 time in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Name: Rose
Appearance: http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... ionone.jpg
Powers(up to 3): Ice, impath, talk to animals
History/Bio: She is a sad and cold woman. Being alive for so long she seen to many people she loves die. She has stop letting people in her heart.
Gifted/Cursed(Good/Evil): Gifted
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

I will join, but I will post my profile later today. Could I be the main villain, a character modeled lafter The Penugin/The Joker (I will decide when I post) ?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

thats fine house

Name: Zach
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... ipferl.jpg
Powers(up to 3): Preminitions and fire control
History/Bio: He screwed up the timeline. Now he has to fix it.
Gifted/Cursed(Good/Evil): Gifted
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Name: Lord Penguin (real name will be revealed)
Appearance: http://www.easttouch.com.hk/images/touc ... 634323.JPG
Powers(up to 3): Can breathe on water and on land, can control water & ice, can freeze anything with his umbrella
History/Bio: The Penguin is born disfigured and his wealthy parents throw their infant son into Gotham's sewers. The child survives, floating down Gotham's sewers and under the city zoo, where he is taken in by a group of penguins and later joins a circus freak show.
He wears a gothic, Victorian-style outfit, with a jabot as opposed to a bow tie. Other instances show him in black boots, a dickey, and something akin to a child's blanket sleeper, or the old long john-style underwear of the 1800s. He has a top hat along with a monocle.
He is known for his love of birds and his specialized high-tech umbrellas. The Penguin received his alias from a childhood nickname, bestowed by his peers, who teased him because of his grotesque appearance and love of birds. The Penguin is in control of his own actions and perfectly sane, features that serve to maintain a unique relationship with his archenemies.The Penguin is a master criminal strategist; he uses his considerable intellect to gain wealth and power through less than legal means. Driven entirely by self-interest, Penguin often relies on cunning, wit and intimidation to exploit his surrounding for profit and advance his own schemes. He usually plans crimes, but doesn't often commit them himself. Although fighting and hard work is mostly pushed over to his henchmen, he himself is not above taking aggressive lethal actions on his own, (especially when provoked). He is also a master of multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat, and is considerably agile and strong.
The Penguin always carries an umbrella due to his Mother’s fanaticism. The umbrellas usually contain weapons such as machine guns, missiles, lasers, flame-throwers and acid spraying devices. He usually carries an umbrella with the function to transform its top into a series of spinning blades. This can be used as a mini helicopter or as an offensive weapon.
Gifted/Cursed(Good/Evil): Cursed
lilemokatya
Newbie Otaku

Post by lilemokatya »

Name:Katya
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=771
Powers(up to 3): Premonitions, and impath
History/Bio:She woke up in an ally a year ago and knows nuthing before that.
Gifted/Cursed(Good/Evil):Cursed
~Dushka~
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

So when do we start ? I am keen on playing The Penguin.