The Forgotten Race

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

The Forgotten Race

Post by Death the Kid »

Long ago, humans and "demons" with powers used to live in harmony. The humans got paranoid because they found out these "demons" had secret meetings. Then the humans went on a genocide.

What the humans failed to find out is why the meetings were being had.
There meetings were being had to discuss the villins and actual demons who needed to be taken care of.

During the genocide, everyone with powers hid underground.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generations later, its deemed safe for everyone to rise back above ground. Some people want revenge, others just was to live in peace. The new school year is starting, and there are going to be lots of new students every where.

If you want revenge, you are an avenger
If you dont, you are a peace keeper
Either way, the goal is to keep your powers a secret from the humans.

If you choose to be human, you can be on either sides, both sides, or neither.
IF you choose to be human, over time, your family developed a special gene to sense the people with powers. You also have somewhat enhanced senses and reaction time. This is because your family either used to help or hunt during the genocide. And each family of these special humans use weapons.

Today most people dont remember about the genocide and its not recorded in any history books.

Some families who used to help or hunt have forgotten as well. Its your choice either to have your family remember or not.

Character Sheets:
Name:
Powers:
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapons(Optional):

I would prefer people with at least 500 posts. If you think I'm a n00b, read my sig.
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Re: The Forgotten Race

Post by Death the Kid »

Name: Chris
Avenger/Peace Keeper/Human: Peace Keeper
Powers: Able to manipulate the shadows to do whatever he wants, including hiding and traveling and attacking using the shadows.
Bio: His family used to be a group of assassins.
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... hotguy.jpg
Weapons(Optional): http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... HK2027.jpg

oh yeah, no god modding
have fun
romance allowed
i need someone to take the main villain
I prefer custom characters
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Name: Kyro
Avenger.
Powers: He can turn into 'half' animals.
Bio: His parents were killed by humans.
Look: Later
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Character Sheets:
Name: Ryin Aki Lion
Avenger/Peace Keeper/Human: Avenger
Powers: a shapeshifter and control the element of fire
Bio: unknown right now and learn in later in the role play
Appearance:
Weapons(Optional):
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

We can start anytime. If anyone else wants to jump in, feel free to join at any time.

On a side note, does anyone care where the school we are going to is located?? Anyone care what city??

It felt so good for Chris to be above ground. After being "underground," literially and figurativly, for so long, the fresh air was smelling good. He walked into the shcool and was quite nervous. Once his family and friends came above gound, they agreed it would be best to split up. He was all by himself. He just had to remember to be calm, cool, and collected, just like the shadows; always watching and hiding, always ready to do whatever is necessary to keep the secret. He started muttering to himself. "I hope there arent any avengers here. That could complicate things. Though hunters could be a problem as well." He sighed.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Name: Sara Lone
Avenger/Peace Keeper/Human: Human
Powers: None
Bio: She was raised to despise people with powers, but she never understood why so she doesn't discriminate against them.
Appearance: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l456 ... Lone-1.jpg
Weapons(Optional): None
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Name: Goldenwolf
Avenger/Peace Keeper/Human: Peace Keeper
Powers: uses paper talismans to concentrate her power. if she doesn't use the talismans then she can still use her powers, but there are often consequences by some of her power syphoning off and destroying something. Mainly elemental based magic, but through talismans she can put people to sleep, poison them, etc
Bio: Goldenwolf is an unknown demon, very old but looks just over 20. Not much is know about her past but she often goes by the alias of Algea Wolfe if she is pretending to be human.
Appearance:
Wolf form: (the yellow one) http://fc90.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
Demon form: http://fc82.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
Human form: http://fc79.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
Weapons(Optional): paper talismans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goldenwolf sighed as she pushed a hand through her golden hair. She eyed the school nervously, clutching her lilac suitcase slightly tighter. Though she was used to humans trying to kill her, she didn't want to be forced back under the ground. She looked at the papers in her hand, her way into the school. To be a Classical Civilisation teacher. Several students hurried past her, obviously late, like she was. Stuffing her papers under one arm, she smoothed the fabric of her grey fitted jacket and skirt, a white blouse showing underneath. Her shoes were black shiny low heels, that clicked as she walked into the school. She accidently bumped into a student and a shudder of power went through her. She eyed Chris warily.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris looked at Goldenwolf. There seemed to be something familar about her, but he could quite place it. She looked old enough to be a teacher, but he wasnt sure. "Excuse me, I was wondering if you could tell me where Ms. Wolfe's room is? Its room #134. But I just cant seem to find it. I'm new."
He would have to keep a watch on her. He eyed her. She seemed nervous. And he saw that look in her eye. What did it mean? Was it possible that this woman was Ms. Wolfe? And was she a new teacher?
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldenwolf cleared her throat as Chris spoke to her
"I am afraid I do not know that. I am Ms Wolfe, but I am new also. My first day!" she smiled apologetically and looked at the passing students then back at Chris, "So I don't know where my room is myself! Prehaps we should have a look around? Or should we just ask at the reception?" she begins to walk towards the building and looks back at Chris
"I'm sorry, what was your name?"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris laughed. "What are the chances of that? My name is Chris." He started looking around at the signs on the walls. He sqinted. "I think it's over there. In that corner." Through 2 sets of double doors were a series of small storage rooms and one classroom. "It seens they put you in a storage room." He chuckled. He would have to keep an eye on her. He had to make sure that she wasnt one of the avengers.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldenwolf sighed as she passed the storage rooms and to the classroom, pushing through the crowd of students and opening the door.
"Thanks for helping me Chris," she looked into the empty room and pulled a face as she noticed the closed blinds and dust particles in the air.
"All those waiting to come in, please do so and take your seats. Before we start I think we need to sort out this room!" she placed her stuff on her dusty desk and flicked her fingers to the windows, "Lets start with opening those blinds please!"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Name: Aaron
Avenger/Peace Keeper/Human: Let's just say he fights for peace, but if someone makes trouble he will stop them, human or not.
Powers: He can create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever he wants.
Bio: He always would sneak up and live around humans, since he learned that most of the hunters were gone or inexperienced. He would use his powers secretly in-front of the humans, and feel that it is alright to show certain people but no giant shows unless need be. Although the specific powers he has are very unstable, but he has learned to easily control it by creating a bond between himself and the elements instead of just using them. He is now glad that he doesn't have to sneak anymore, and is ready to interact with humans long enough to actually make friends.
Appearance: http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/907 ... gzvypz.gif
Weapons(Optional): A katana, with red marks on the hilt. Like the picture, except instead of strapping to the back it it attached to his belt when he wears it. http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c ... h2_540.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron was sitting in Ms.Wolfe's class, waiting for her to arrive. And when she did she ordered to clean up the room. He didn't mind, but if he was going to do it, he was going to do it his way. He went and opened a window for a slight disguise. After he did so a strong breeze came across and picked up most of the dust. To cover the indecent even more he had the wind blow around a couple papers. The dust was blow out the window right before he closed it. "Sorry, I didn't expect it to be so windy out." he says to Ms.Wolfe.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

According to the weather, it wasnt supposed to be that windy out today. In fact, the trees werent even blowing until that kid opened up the window. And when he did open the window, it was a gust of wind. He also noticed that the room was noticibly cleaner. The scheadual he had in his head blew out and landed over by Aaron. He kept his voice low. "Lucky for us that the gust of wind suddenly appeared when you opened that window, don't'cha think? But the thing that bothers me is that the trees were peaceful before that unusual wind blew. And lucky for us, the wind picked up most of the dust." He gave Aaron a wink. "Whats your name?"
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldenwolf watched Aaron as he opened the window. She felt the tingle of magic and she frowned, looking at Aaron suspiciously, grabbing her papers from the air without thinking, or even looking at them. She watched as Chris noticed the same things she did, with the trees outside and watched him go over to the other boy. The other students were busy opening the blinds or grabbing flying papers so didn't notice. Goldenwolf bit her lip slightly then opened the last blind near her desk and looked out the window. The trees were still and not a leaf out of place. Clearing her throat she turned to the class.
"Thank you class, good job there. Don't worry about it Mister?" she said to Aaron, realising she didn't know any of her students names.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"My names Aaron. And I don't know, maybe it was caused by the high to low pressure thing. It is hot and stuffy in here, and there is a slightly cool breeze out there." As soon as he said that, a mild breeze started outside, blowing the trees and a couple of pin-weels. "So what's your name?" he asked Chris.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris shrugged. "I coulda've sworn it was like magic. My name is Chris. I'm new this year. And so is Ms. Wolfe. What about you? You a new kid?" Yume was probing for info, anything that could be used to confirm what the thought. He took a look at Aaron's shadow and appeared to frown. What he actually did was mark Aaron's shadow so he would be able to watch him. He then looked over to Miss Wolfe and looked for her shadow, but he couldnt find it in the mess of shadows. He would have to mark her later. That made him really frown. He sighed and sat down, not even paying attention that he picked the seat next to Aaron.