The Forgotten Race

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Forgotten Race

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Yea I'm new too, I hear like a third of the kids in the school are new this year." He said, knowing that Chris knew something. "Hey, do you wanna hang-out after class?" he asked. He didn't know his shadow had been marked, but he knew that Chris may have some ability and he wanted to be careful. So he limited the air within an inch of his entire body to only his mouth, pushed away any dirt particles that were nearby, had the lights flicker and dim slightly, and made his shadow fade away until he no longer had one. He watched all muscle movements, breathing patterns, heart-beat, and anything Chris did, by feeling the air and ground around him. He wasn't sure what power he had, but he was 95% sure that he had one.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

He noticed that Aaron no longer had a shadow. This confirmed it. He was sure that Aaron was sure he had a power. Other wise, why get rid of the shadow? "Yea, let's. We could get to know each other better." He concentrated on Miss Wolfe. He didnt want to mark everyone, that would take too much energy. He would only focus on those he suspected for now. When he could get a good view of Miss Wolfe, he quickly marked her too. He took one last look around the room. "Ya dont say? One third of the school is new...go figure." Chris's lips twiched. That was too many students. Looks like he his already going to be missing some school too spy.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Sorry it took so long to reply. I was going to before, but I got automatically logged off and lost my entire post. Then I kept getting rushed off the computer before I could ever type more than a sentence. So this post will be short. But now I have open access to a computer for about a week. I'll basically be on 24/7 until then. After I will try to check in at least once a day.))

After the time ran out, Aaron turned to Chris and asked, "So what do you like doing for fun?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie cleared her throat loudly as the class settled down, keeping an eye on the two boys. She could sense something from them, like electricity flowing around them and not the other students. She supressed a smile, wondering if they were subconciously sizing up to each other. Luckily humans couldn't sense magic.
"Welcome class, I am Ms Wolfe, and I am here to teach you all about the Ancient Greeks and Romans. Also some parts about Celts and Egyptians. I assume you all bought the book I asked the school to tell you to buy? I not I have some spares in my briefcase," she picked up her own copy and flicked it open with a move so subtle humans would not notice she did not touch the page.
"Today, we shall learn about what I know a lot about," she supressed a knowing smile, "Ancient Greece,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris grinned at Aaron. "I like studing up on the Greeks and Romans. Thats the main reason i took this class."

(sorry, on spring break....no internet except at other peoples houses)
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Really? I took it just to fill up my schedule."Aaron replied, not really realizing that the lesson was starting.
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris sighed. "This course might be hard for you then. There are usually a lot of political and war/sratagey discussions with the Greeks and Romans of past." Chris didnt care class was starting, he already knew most of what all was going to be taught.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie cleared her throat as she could still hear people chattering but carried on.
"Now who can tell me the king of the Gods name and his wives name?" Goldie smiled to herself at this question. Most children, whether human or not, should know this one. She wondered how many could get it right
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris shook his head. "This is a trick question. Zues had 110 wives. no one knows the names of all of them. But the most important ones are as follows:
Metis
Hera
Demeter
Dione
Eurynome
Hera
Leto
Maia
Mnemosyne
Themes
Alcmene
Antiope
Callisto
Danae
Aegina
Electra
Europa
Io
Laodamia
Leda
Niobe
a Nymph(who gave brith to Tantalus)
Semele
Taygete
and many other gods, demigods, mortals, nymphs, ect that he consorted with, married and had kids with."
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Name: Mahlyenki Dyavol
Avenger/Peace Keeper/Human: Peace Keeper but has no quarlems about hurting people
Powers:he can will black fire,and its opposite water into whatever he wants it to do even appear where no flame was (he can in no way control fire besides his own)
Bio:He has been under ground since the genocide started he's not sure about his age. He's lived for a while. While he was underground he fought for surival when he had to but he hated it.
Appearance: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff29 ... Ai-kun.jpg
Weapons(Optional):knives hidden throughout his person both ankles and wrist,a crisscrossing strap with throwing knives and a few regular knives,and 2 katanas crisscrossed on his back, all knives black handle and red strip down the true blade in the middle
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mahlyenki walked in to Ms.Wolfe's class late he too a seat close to Chris and Aaron Mahlyenki smiled at the teacher aplogeticly no wishing to offened her he had gotten to the class late because he was new to the school like almost all the other students Mahlyenki let his eyes wander ignoring the other students looking around at the room and wondering where the best place to place his flame incase of emergencies he choose the far left corner in the back of the room he concentrated on that spot pushing untile a small black flame appeared there not showing a light because he didn't will it too

(if u don't want to type out his werid name u can type (little devil) thats what it means also hope u don't mind about my late enterance)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron instantly felt a difference in the elements. He could feel the appearance of both fire and darkness, and he was sure about the fire because he could feel the air around it being consumed. The problem was he didn't know who caused it. Anyone could have, but he decided to test the one he had suspicions about. Why else would the flame appear right when he sat down? Aaron turned to Mahiyenki and asked with a grin, "Can I borrow a flame?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled at Aaron "What do u need it for?" he was wondering if it would hurt or help him if he gave this guy a light or not pulls out a lighter "Here take my spare" smiles tosses it to Aaron his eyes have a light of asumesment to them after he tosses it to Aaron
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron all the info he wanted by looking into Mahlyenki's eyes. He was able to tell about people by looking into their eyes, and the reaction he got from that spark in his, he knew that he caused it. "Thanks, hey do you wanna hang-out with me, and umm... I think his name was Chris, after school?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled "Sure???" he payed no attention to the class he was just wondering if he started a fire if he could get out of class sooner sighs softly to himself thinks I just get above ground and in school and I'd rather be away from school smiles to himself slightly watching Aaron and he thought his name was Chris closely thinking they might be interesting
Last edited by Morph on Apr 09, 2009 5:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Umm Aaron hasn't told you his name yet.))
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

((there fixed it. Sorry I've been getting stuff mixed up))