Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I'll live" Hanasa said simply with a slight smile.
Her wounds weren't that bad, but she was still somewhat exhausted from using quite alot of Chakra.
Of course, She didn't show others that she was exhausted, or injured. Especially infront of her fellow ninja's and none other than Hikari and Hyoshi.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Sand started to rise from the ground. "I'll try to interest you" Naromaru said.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Those hurricanes must have taken a toll." Takashi smiled "I'm kind of disapointed that our personal sparring match got interrupted. I wonder how it would have turned out. I guess we'll have to finish it sometime. So, what are your interests?"
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yes, i quite agree. i pressume it would have been an intreging spar. " She said, adjusting herself on the seat.
She looked at Takashi as he asked his question. "Interests?..." She repeated as she thought for a bit.
She didnt really have much interests. Since all she did, ever since Hikari was born, was to take care of him.
Since his mother died giving birth to him, She was always the one taking care of him.
"I don't really have much interests actually" She finually replied, looking up at Takashi

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron kept performing hand-seals, as his clone which disappeared earlier appeared behind Naromaru swinging his sword at his back. Aaron then stopped his hand-signs, and waited.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Naromaru had grown sand wings, making the blow unaffective. "Sorry, But with the sand, I can hear every little thing". Naromaru made hand signs. As he did, sand started to take the form of a sword. Naromaru grabbed it and slinged it at Aaron.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Wait which Aaron? real or clone?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Maybe you just haven't had time to discover them yet." Takashi paused briefly and smiled. "I could help you with that......I mean if you wanted to we could maybe spend some time together." He took a deep breath. He was not good at this sort of thing. He was great at creeping his enemies, but talk to a girl hell no.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Maybe you just haven't had time to discover them yet." Takashi paused briefly and smiled. "I could help you with that......I mean if you wanted to we could maybe spend some time together." He took a deep breath. He was not good at this sort of thing. He was great at creeping his enemies, but talk to a girl hell no.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa thought for a bit. She had never tried to actually be interested in anything except for keeping Hikari safe.
But discovering her interests wouldnt be such a bad idea.
"Yes, that would be pleasurable" Hanasa answered with a slight smile herself. "Although your wounds would have to be healed first."

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I should be better by tomorrow. I heal suprisingly fast. If you wanted to, we can go for a hike in the woods. I like to just walk through the woods sometimes instead of just jumping wildly. I think you would enjoy that." He smiled
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I see." Hanasa said analyse Takashi's movements. She thought for a short while before finually answering. "That would be pleasing." She replied as she gave him a slight smile.

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Hey guys, we need more people in this. Please recommend any of your friends on this site to join. Thanks.))
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Which ever one tried to hit me))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((OK, so the clone.))

The clone ducked, and grabbed Naromaru's arm, with his free arm, and attempted to throw him over. The real Aaron waited to activate the jutsu.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((If i had any friends i would invite them...Ahaha~ im just kidding, i'll invite some more people. anyway, back to the rp))

Hanasa sighed silently. She wasnt too sure why she had come to the hospital in the first place.
It wasnt really her status quo to follow other's words other than Hikari's.
She looked up through the window, seeing the light clouds covering the clear blue sky. "Rain..." She murmured turning back to Takashi.

Visit my roleplay site