Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by crowheart »

"I like rain, Hanasa-san." Takashi paused for a second before smiling lightly. "I like you as well. It was not a demand for you to come to the hospital or to come hiking with me. I enjoy your company is all." He gulped nervously. He had never been so bold with a woman. Her own enjoyment seemed a foreign concept to her; it was interesting.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Naromaru regained his balance. "Sand Storm" he said as sand appeared everywhere, covering all vegetation.

((There, Happy?)) :roll:
Last edited by Dragsphire on Mar 26, 2009 4:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Alex, how did you avoid the attack? Also, how would you perform hand-signs if I have one of your arms and am throwing you?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Thank you" Hanasa smiled at him. The most gentle smile that she had ever made in her entire life and without thought.
No one had really enjoyed her company. She was quite tense all the time.
Looking out the window, her gentle smiled formed into a sad, yet memorable smile. "I like the rain as well, it reminds me of many memories have had with Hikari-sama" She said.
She turned towards Takashi. "And...I also like you too" She replied with another smile
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

(( 2 things:
1: Naromaru already has sand around him and it give him the ability to hear and feel the slightest distortion

-And-

2: Okay, so you got him. the sand storm needs no hand signs. I must have skipped reading that you grabbing him. My bad on that one :)))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((But it still doesn't answer what you do about grabbing, what I am saying is "please edit your post."))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I need to get some rest. I will see you tomorrow?" Takashi looked at her questioningly. In his mind he had breathed a sigh of relief that she liked him too. "Hanasa-san, you get some rest too."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

As she stood, Hanasa gave a slight bow. "Yes, we both should get some rest. I hope to see you tomorrow" She said with a slight smile, before walking out of the room in a silent manner.

Hikari lie in his bed, still sleeping. He was tired from the training.
Even though he didnt do much, he did feel exhausted.

Visit my roleplay site
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Now Moving on))

Naromaru started some hand signs. As he did, sand started to rise.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Yes I am happy now. :D ))

"Hmmm...... I figured I might need this." The real Aaron released his jutsu, "This may be a little close to the village, but we are far enough for it to do minimal damage to it! Water Element, Water Wave!" Giant Walls of water formed around him, creating tidal waves that went in all directions. As he predicted it slightly flooded the village, but not too much. The water in the training area though, was deep enough for it to drown a full grown man. Aaron stood upon the now settling world of water. "You can't use any of your sand when the terrain is all water. The moisture keeps it waited down at the bottom, and the moisture makes it difficult to use the sand in techniques. From you bringing the sand around you as you prepared to fought revealed to me that that is your main fighting style. Let's see if you can handle yourself without it."

((Alex, if I seem over powerful sorry. I still have to keep the differences between Special Jonin and genin, even if you have a powerful bloodline technique.))
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Nah. It's no problem at all. Infact, just as you are, I was expecting this. Just not sooner
I'LL IMPROVISE yay))

Naromaru stood on top of the water. "I may not have my normal sand" he said raising a damp sand hammer. "But this one will hurt way much worse".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"But it is heavier, and with all that water the control of the sand is weak. You think I haven't faced Sand Ninja before? Now I want to check something." The clone that was behind Naromaru had been doing hand signs and released his "Fear" Genjutsu. Since it was an unavoidable genjutsu, he needed to get over his greatest fear, or distract Aaron in the fight without letting his fear overcome him. Either way Aaron mainly wanted to see what made Naromaru tick.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Naromaru looked around."I'm sorry, but it's a little too late for that. You see, I have already faced my greatest fear, many years ago." Naromaru started to swing the hammer easily.

((Don't try to make any excuses to get out of this one))
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Walking out of the hospital, Hanasa heads back to the Hyuuga Compound, passing the training ground that they had been eariler, watching Naromaru and Aaron sparr with one another.

Hikaru woke up with the sound of his growling stomach. He sighed as he headed towards Hanasa's room to order himself dinner.

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((I'm not making excuses, and Yellowsakura I expected you to notice the water that is on the ground around Konoha and how it came from the trining grounds and is much larger there, but oh well going on....))

Aaron grinned as he performed hand-signs. "Wind blade!" He sent out 12 blades of wind at Naromaru, that if he tried to block would slice right through his hammer and still fly at him. The blades were spead out far enough in all directions that Naromaru couldn't jump or run out of the way in time, but were close enough to each other that he couldn't turn or move to have them miss.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Naromaru stood still. "Snad Shift he whispered"

((This is an impact affect attack. I will tell you what happened when Naromaru is attacked""