Betrayal

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Betrayal

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki was in the corner at a cafe that was near a atm but, the road was really messed up and she was wondering what happen here she had no clue...cuz, all morning ryin and her were in the forest minding their own business..

Ryin was in his kitten form... http://media.photobucket.com/image/kira ... Kirara.jpg ... he was sniff around the ground for a reason.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

"I suppose i should have done a better job hidding... no matter"
Noata smirks as he sets down his coffee, stands up, and withdraws his sword.
"You know Oswald, its not to late to join the winning side."
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

- Blasted woman! Must I do it again? Please, stay out of this. I do not care about the people. The people are the ones who have abandoned me and made me a freak and a villain. I do not care if they like or dislike my powers. I can always secape if needed. But I think you know that. Now, STAY OUT of this - said Oswald

He turned to Noata.

- Well, although I ams sure you would like to have me by your side, my reply is still En garde - said Oswald pointing his sword.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Ethryl got up and scaled the building side up to the top and sat on the edge laughing. "OZZY YOU DOPE!" He jumped off landing on his feet softly from the 2 story scraper, up to Oswald slowly laughing again, "Just because you drop me on my head from yay high doesn't mean I won't come back swingin'." Ethryl picked Ozzy up and flung him backwards at the building, like a toy. Ethryl followed his flinging pattern of Ozzy and picked him up again sending him flying down the street. "Noata, you stupid man, you shouldn't have made yourself so 'pick-off' able." He turned in the direction of Ozzy. "To bad shorty caught you too early. At least he didn't remember me."

[[btw, i'm going with anti-hero now, but he appears to be a hero]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Osawld stood up.

- Good Lord, Ethryl, you were always the stupid one in the group - said Oswald

He blasted a giant hydro pump from his left hand which hit Ethryl and elevated him high.

- Now we shall se who can fly - said Oswald

He transformed the water into a giant hand and started swinging Ethryl from one wall to another. He then let him go and he fell right on his head. Now he transformed the water into a giant ball and froze it. The ball then landed straight on Ethryl. He then took his umbrella and froze Ethryl's feet and hands with it.

- Now, be a good pooch and stay out of this. We shall fight like true heroes once I deal with this ghastly character - said Oswald turning to Noata.

- I apologise for the interruption old chap. Shall we? - he asked
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Ethryl burst out of the ice and headed back towards Oswald. "You [censored] prick, you think I can die?! You think just because you're tossing me with what little pathetic powers you have, you'll hurt me? I'm sorry, I'm not superman, I don't have a weakness, or if I did I wouldn't tell you." Ethryl made it back to Oswald's possition and grabbed him around the throat, throttling his grip like a boa constrictor that doesn't care about his prays' air supply. "Maybe you're just too fat to be killed. I throw you, you bounce. I choke you, you bloat. I stuff you into a pothole, you blow the hole to [censored]." Ethryl reached into his pocket, fetching several knives and shoving them into his stomach quicker than the speed of sound it seemed. Ethryl laughed, pinning Ozzy to the ground hard.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- There goes my lunch - said Oswald

He stood up. He used his water powers to heal the wounds.

- As I said, you are the stupidest of us all. I have lived so much under water that I have discovered a healing method. But, since you cannot be killed by pure strenght, look at this - he said pointing to his hat

Just as Ethryl looked he took his sword-umbrella and blasted a strong icecikle into his head. He then used his hydro pump and showed Ethryl to the wall.

- Now, you see, whoops, you cannot, that a fat man has something to offer you idiot. Noata, I hope you enjoyed this. Your ally, which has been on our side wrongfully the whole time, has no sight. What is your next move ? - he asked

(EDITED - Just an icecikle, no eye stabbing)
Last edited by Gregory House, MD on Mar 26, 2009 1:37pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(I'm tolerating some slight god-modding here, but stabbing people in the eyes is a no no please change it or at least give Nia a chance to dodge)

Kitty nearly exploded when Oswald spoke to her like he did. How dare he speak to her like that, she may look young but she was still nearly the same age as him. The sudden attack of Ethryl stunned her and she swore. Goldie had freed herself by now and ran to Kitty's side as the two watched the others fight. Kitty, realizing the distraction, ran and grabbed Noata by the cloth on his shoulder.
"Heeeeey Noata old buddy, time to go me thinks. Goldie, to the Training Hall," Goldie nodded and ran forward, drawing another talisman as she did. As soon as she touched hands with Kitty, Goldie, Kitty and Noata dissapeared with a flash of light.

Minutes later, a large group of police forces begun running down the street where Ethryl and Oswald were.

Kitty, Goldie and Noata reappeared in a large underground cave that was littered with training devices. Kitty let go of Noata and grimaced at him.
"I'll make a deal with you Noata. Me and you, one on one. I win, you come back to our side. You win and I'll join you," Goldie faltered as she stepped forward.
"No Kitty you can't!" Kitty silenced her with a raise of her hand, her eyes still on Noata.
"Deal Noata?"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

(It is awkawrd that he can stab me in the stomach without asking and I cannot reply the same way. But no matter. The RP is going great.)

- YOU STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! - yelled Oswald as the were leaving

He saw the police.

- People, hold on. I have a trick to show you and a giant unconscious creature that you can catch after I have finished. Well, you can take me too - said Oswald

He took his hat and out it on the street. He looked inside and, with the whole force looking, drew out a little ball. He threw it on the floor. All of the policemen flinched, but nothing happened. He then used his hydro pump on the naive policemen. He lifted the cars and the policemen up and created a whirlpool. He then entered a sewer and started heading towards the place Kitty and Goldie went. Soon after, the whirlpool calmed down and the wet policemen were on the street with Oswald far away. ''Stupig humans'', he thought. He wanted to remember where the Training Hall was. Soon, he remembered and headed there. After about 5 minutes he was there. The door was locked. He broke the door downa and entered.

- You blasted idiots. How could you do such a thing? You women are really stupid. That is why I have always worked alone. Well, at least since the Joker disappeared. There is still no evidence about him. Now, give Noata to me or let him at least go so that I can take care of him. You two are defenetly no match for his dueling skills. Even I have several problems and I have long been the best duelist among the heroes. Well, he was my student, wasn't he? Now, you two stupid women, well one of you is, the other is just caring, I cannot lie about that. Now, you idiot of a hero, get away so that I can do my business - said Oswald to Goldie
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(sorry didnt see that bit NO STABBY either of you or I will spank you x3 fair fights people fair fights)

Goldie looked at Oswald as he broke down the entrance to the cave Kitty blinked slowly with out even turning her head, her eyes intent on Oswald.
"Get out of my Training Area Oswald. So impolite, not knocking. Me and Noata are having a conversation, please be polite and wait your turn," Goldie frowned and hurried to Oswald and spoke to him.
"You cannot change her mind Oswald, you remember how stubborn she is, even back in our glory days. I know we never personally worked with you, but I know we met many times. Prehaps we should let Noata answer her request? Kitty is no ordinary girl remember," her eyes pleaded slightly with Oswald, yet she stood tall, changed back into her heroes outfit, her tail twitching.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- She is not stubborn, she is stupid. Thank you for being the ''vox rationis'' here, but she took him from me. I want him back. Besides, he is my apprentice. I am the only one who knows what he can do. She will die in a fight with him. Almost everyone expect me did. My dear friend the Joker disappeared, but I am the only one who survived all the battles. Again, thank you, but no - said Oswald calmly to Goldie

He then started walking to Kitty.

- Get away you idiot or you will die. This is my battle, not yours. You are requesting something that is morbid. You will lose and another lost hero will only bring pain. I myself do not care much, but look at your friend. Imagine how she will feel. Now, get back or I will have to use force to get to him - said Oswald
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kitty snorted and finally looked at Oswald.
"He CAN'T kill me. No one except Goldie knows my weakness. Everyone knows I am similar to their once beloved Superman," her face twisted into a spiteful grimace, "If I lost then I accept I will be used against the rest of you. Only Goldie I will protect though. I care not for the humans or the heroes any more," she turned back to Noata, "What do you say Noata? Accept my request or just run off with your old Master," she looked back at Oswald, "You didn't do very well in controlling your apprentice, did you?" she snorted again and looked at Goldie her face softening briefly before closing her eyes, her face spiteful again.

Goldie sighed, recognizing what was happening in Kitty, that had happened in so many others. She had finally turned. She no longer cared. Goldie felt the sadness whel up in her throat but swallowed it and whipped into her demon wolf form, the size of a african elephant. Her shadow fell across all the others.
"I think you should listen to Oswald Kitty," Kitty snorted
"You demon form doesn't scare me. And nor can you scare me into doing what some fat old man wants,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- A blade passes trought everything, even that idiot Superman. There are no excuses. But, if you join him, I will have to kill you, you know that don't you? If you remember, as the barin of the old union, I knew everything even your weakness, which I am not going to reveal. Now, step aside. Nothing will stop me from getting him. Not you, not that wolf behind me - said Oswald.

He did not even turn to see what was going on behind him.

- My apprentice was a fool regarding psychology, but he is a great duelist. To answer your second accusation. Now, move - yelled Oswald
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Tired of the bickering between these heros, Noata points his sword at Oswald
"Comeone old man, lets fight."
At an incredibly fast speed Noata charges Oswald eyeing his umbrella and swings to knock it out of his hands.

-Elsewhere-

"And Now it is time for the people to stand up and stop these so called "Heroes" from ruling us all!!!!"

The crowd goes NUTS

"Thank you all! and remember Henry Killinger for Governor"

He steps of the platform and waves to the crowd as he climbs into his private jet.
He instantly sees a dark figure in the corner of the plane.

"HAHAHA!!" a maniacal laugh fills the jet
"All hail the future Governor" The figure leans foward revealing himself to be the joker.
"Henry, would you be interested in a partner ship?"
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Gregory House, MD wrote:(It is awkawrd that he can stab me in the stomach without asking and I cannot reply the same way. But no matter. The RP is going great.)

- YOU STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! - yelled Oswald as the were leaving

He saw the police.

- People, hold on. I have a trick to show you and a giant unconscious creature that you can catch after I have finished. Well, you can take me too - said Oswald

He took his hat and out it on the street. He looked inside and, with the whole force looking, drew out a little ball. He threw it on the floor. All of the policemen flinched, but nothing happened. He then used his hydro pump on the naive policemen. He lifted the cars and the policemen up and created a whirlpool. He then entered a sewer and started heading towards the place Kitty and Goldie went. Soon after, the whirlpool calmed down and the wet policemen were on the street with Oswald far away. ''Stupig humans'', he thought. He wanted to remember where the Training Hall was. Soon, he remembered and headed there. After about 5 minutes he was there. The door was locked. He broke the door downa and entered.

- You blasted idiots. How could you do such a thing? You women are really stupid. That is why I have always worked alone. Well, at least since the Joker disappeared. There is still no evidence about him. Now, give Noata to me or let him at least go so that I can take care of him. You two are defenetly no match for his dueling skills. Even I have several problems and I have long been the best duelist among the heroes. Well, he was my student, wasn't he? Now, you two stupid women, well one of you is, the other is just caring, I cannot lie about that. Now, you idiot of a hero, get away so that I can do my business - said Oswald to Goldie
[[without asking? you made me look at your stupid hat without asking me. as well as making my character appear to be more stupid than he is, as well as earlier not giving me the chance to move away when you threw my character in the air. And you think that my actions are akward? Don't do it yourself, if you can't handle me serving it back to you. :/ Besides, Ozzy's starting to sound like a pokemon, not ordinary human/hero should have that many abilities. :/

And Goldenwolf, I'm not particularly god-modding. You can't kill a character that's not yours unless given special permission by the character's owner. :/ I'll get hurt sure, but it's not like I'm going to give up or show that I'm hurt in anyway. Besides, Ethryl is like a demon, he gets hurt, but he can heal himself....mostly. Anyways, I'm sorry if he appeared that way. My character is eligible to get more hurt when he is a human, in which case will happen later. :D]]

Ethryl laughed as he pushed himself up off the way. "No, boy. You don't have anything to offer. Also if you want to seem like an intelligent species, like man is supposed to appear to be, trying offering me some better insults." Ethryl cracked his neck, snarled then grappled himself up the side of a nearby building, sitting at the top before building jumping his way home. "You may have barely proved yourself this time Ozzy, but next time you WON'T be so lucky." Ethryl laughed again then launched his body from roof to roof until he hit Ozzy's home abode. "Hm, I'll stop briskly here before heading home." Ethryl pulled the daily newspaper and some matches from his pants and went inside. "You don't have great security do you Ozzy my boy?" As he said that an alarm system when off inside the house, as Ethryl ran to the closest explodable item in the house, crinkled the news paper around the base, and lit the paper on fire. Ethryl had approximately ten seconds to remove himself from the house. He made it outside then flung the nearby manhole of the drain and sent himself down into the sewers, morphing back into a human. "we'll see how he likes THAT when he gets home. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Fool - said Oswald as he avoided Noata's charge.

Oswald then blasted some water on the floor and froze it immediately so that Noata slid onto the training hall wall. Oswald than attached with his ice attack in order to freeze Noata and kill him.

- You see, you foolish woman. This would have been a real problem for you - said Oswald