Can You Spot the APRIL FOOLS Joke?

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Re: Can You Spot the APRIL FOOLS Joke?

Post by Theo »

A few years back and April 1st I logged a guest message as "Web Master" claiming the site was going to be shut down at end of day (or something like that). There were several believers if I recall.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Theo wrote:A few years back and April 1st I logged a guest message as "Web Master" claiming the site was going to be shut down at end of day (or something like that). There were several believers if I recall.

Hahahaha my memory is a little fuzzy but I do recall something like that. I can imagine the reactions.

As for this years joke....my first theroy was shot down since it seems like Chousin is a active member and not a fake account...I guess the joke is that there is no joke after all.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Post by Theo »

I have no idea what Ken did this year for April Fools. I should have asked him since I was just on the phone with him but I'm working on other stuff at the moment that had priority (like typing).
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

CALL HIM! :D
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Post by Theo »

That takes too much effort.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

THEN I'LL CALL HIM!

xD. No.
But Athos did that once.
Rofl.

Do you know the 'joke' yet? x_x
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I bet there isn't a joke in the first place. But this thread was to get all your brains cooking.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

He DID asay it was subtle..

Maybe he just made a strange comment in the html code of the site, lawl, that'd be lame XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Commander Sparx wrote:I bet there isn't a joke in the first place. But this thread was to get all your brains cooking.
lol I love you, Sparx. :) You're like the fourth or sixth person to come to that conclusion. COME LET"S BE MERRY AND START AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE CLUB!
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Sorry about taking so long to get back to this, been REAL busy lately. The "there is no joke is the joke" is basically correct, but there is something hidden in the HTML to indicate this as Sasszain pointed out. If you view the source of my original post, you should see it.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Hm... I don't know.. I clicked on 'reply with quote' on the 1st post of this topic and all I saw was some parts of the phrase had different font size... that's all I saw XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I didn't see anything either. ;x
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Odd.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I do see some random stuff in the view souce.
Dreaming Awake wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:I bet there isn't a joke in the first place. But this thread was to get all your brains cooking.
lol I love you, Sparx. :) You're like the fourth or sixth person to come to that conclusion. COME LET'S BE MERRY AND START AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE CLUB!
Yay!
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I FREAKING KNEW IT!! lol

<div class="postbody">Can anyone find <span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">the April Fool's joke?</span> It's very subtle....
<br />
<br />Feel free to post it here if you think <span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">you found it!</span></div>

all those silly changing of the font?

<span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">the April Fool's joke?</span>
<span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">you found it!</span></div>
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

What?
xD