The Forgotten Race

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: The Forgotten Race

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki shrughed "Ur age interested me. U just told me ur a lot older then u look. As for showing my powers. That wasn't even close to what I can do." sighs softly "I'll just skip the rest of my classes and do something fun." smiles slightly "Wonder what I can do up here without causing a fright."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie smiled again slyly, then produced another talisman from no where, mutter a few words, then slapped it on the wall. The talisman melded into the bricks, glowing faintly before dissapearing.
"All three of you can do anything you want in this room now. Any one who looks in will only see the three of you quietly studying and me reading a book," she sighed and sat down at her desk, taking out a sandwich and looking at it with a wrinkled nose.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki simply shrughed and sat back down willing a black fire the size of desk in front of him he grinned "I need to start doing this more often." willed the small drops of water in the air into a ball big enough to douse the fire he had just made in the air next to the fire "Why are u wrinkling ur nose at a sandwich Miss Wolfe??" the fire and water didn't waver an inch when he looked at Miss Wolfe he was sure this was going to hurt after he willed them away but he didn't care the two elements were in perfect harmony which is the way he always wanted things
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron looked at the flames, and the water. "So your powers are to make and control black fire and water? Also Chris and Ms. Wolfe may I ask what your true powers are?" he asked.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled "My ture power. I'm not sure but these are the only things that I use most of the time. Also I don't control them. I will them to do something and they do it. Thats not control as far as I'm concred that asking. I never give an order." goes back to watching the fire and water making them move in werid ways the fire turning into an out line of Zues and the water turning into an outline of Hera fighting smiles happly "I love doing this. Its entertained the demons down below during the bad times of the war." Mahlyenki seemed to be talking to himself his attention on the fire and water more then anything else
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

"My sandwich is boring. I hate not being able to afford food any more. Its real hard to steal food in this day and age, and no one wants to hire me any more," pouts, "So I had to take this job!" She watches Mahlyenki using his powers and yawns, showing off elongated incisors.
"My powers are what ever I want them to be. As long as I channel them through my talismans, all is well. If I don't, well, sometimes things don't go right," she looks to the ceiling, "Sometimes people are cursed with to much power. Luckily we find ways around that, channelling. Of course I can do smaller spells with out talismans. But its easier just to keep in habit,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Has anyone heard from death?))

"Interesting....... Now may I ask you this, why are you all trusting enough to tell/show me your powers?" Aaron asked.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled "Because if I wanted to there would be nothing stopping me from killing u or anyone else I wanted to." sighes "I never would though inless u meant us any kind of harm" there was a slight warning tone in his voice "Or I could be boasting, how knows I haven't fought a fair fight in a very long time."

((no i haven't. I have no clue where Death is.))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Well my point is, you have revealed your powers to me and you don't know my powers. There are some powers that are useless, and some that are overkill, and you don't know what side I am on. So you could be leading yourself to death, gaining a strong ally, defeating an enemy, or gaining a weak ally. You should gather information before you give out yours. Trust me, I have been out here on the surface a lot." Aaron lectured, slightly proud of his intellect.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki started to laugh his fire and water swirling around him mixing into snake like form around his neck "Gather all the infomation u want but if it every comes to a fight between us all no one will live." the water and black fire snake changed into a fox form sitting on his shoulder he smiled laughing slightly "If I tried with all of my might and willed everything together into the biggest thing I could it would cover this school and surely kill everything inside or it including me. Be warned that that is a guess never tried it and don't plan on it."
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie listened to the boys talking, her eyes sparkling.
"Now now boys, to any one else it would sound like you are trying to compensate for something," she chuckled and slapped a talisman on the slightly squashed sandwich, turning it into scrambled egg on toast.
"Much better," she began munching away, her eyes still on the others. Swallowing a mouthful, she pondered.
"Mahlyenki, even if you tried that, the only person who would die would be you. Others would be protected by a shield," she took another mouthful of food
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Yes, and also you can't expect me to die due to those elements." he said with a grin, "But then again you still don't know my powers, so.......I guess I might as well tell you since I know yours. I can create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever I want. From that you can tell I am strong, but I never use it to any of it's ability because I have no reason to." Aaron said with a grin as he laid back in his chair thinking.

((Hey Killua, I don't know why it took so long to regester, but I realized that your character in this role-play is just like Aaron in his early development. At first his power was just to create and control a black flame whenever and wherever he wants, but then I started thinking of what made the flame black. I later came to the conclusion combination of the elements fire and darkness, which caused me to think of other elements that ment anything to me. I chose the 7 that I love, and I love them because they are the ones that would never let me down if I ever had them in real life. Ok, but enough of this long OOC.))
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled and shrughed "I haven't use my powers in any way but to survive for a very long time. Well to survive and entertain. I'm a peaceful person...I think." shrughs again sighing slightly "Ur power are strong but I haven't heard of anyone with ur powers ever. Mine are well are mine." smiles "As far as I now black fire is unusal,and the water was just odd for a demon who loves fire more then water. I've found that powers reflect the demons who have them." amused glint in his eyes

((lol The truth is I stole the black fire from D.E.K. Demon Eyes Kyo. Forgot the name fo the anime. I got it off of one of the later episodes :P And taking the fire from there I thought I should add the effects they had it have on there too. Black fire on there is the hottest it can get, and blah blah blah. U've probly lost interest so this OOC is over. Ask questions if u need to I'll answer those :P also I'm almost always on so if u post wait like 5minutes if u can before getting off who knows I might post before u know it :P))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"If that is true, tell me what you think my powers say about me, and I will tell you if your right." Aaron said with a sly grin.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki grins like it meant nothing "U like ur powers just how they are, ur a little destruction with them." shrughs "Haven't known u long enough to say more. The destructive part is just a guess." absently petted the black fire and water snake still wraped around his neck opening its mouth and flashing pure black fire fangs at Aaron
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I don't destroy unless need-be, and I have never needed to. But you seem confident with your powers as well, why don't you say we spar? I have beenn needing to see how much I have homed my skills." Aaron said as he gave a kind smile, to let him know it would just be a fun fight, nothing serious.