Mine!!

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Mine!!

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Okay, so I got as couple cats last June, right? Well, I loved FB SO much that I named the Orange one Kyo, and the gray one Yuki!

Sadly, Kyo died 2 months ago... :cry:
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Re: Mine!!

Post by Yuki~ »

Oh thats sad TT^TT
I'm sorry about that

(Ahh! That kinda reminds me of this cat that lived around here, he looked a lot like InuYasha (white fur, yellow eyes...) but his owner moved away from here... )
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

So you named a cat Yuki?? Yuki was a rat.......naming a cat after a mouse character is a complete contradiction.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:So you named a cat Yuki?? Yuki was a rat.......naming a cat after a mouse character is a complete contradiction.
lol
my brother named my bunny Inu XDD (because of InuYasha XD)
I was like 'hey, you realise that Inu=dog, right...?'
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Yuki wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:So you named a cat Yuki?? Yuki was a rat.......naming a cat after a mouse character is a complete contradiction.
lol
my brother named my bunny Inu XDD (because of InuYasha XD)
I was like 'hey, you realise that Inu=dog, right...?'
You didn't quite get my post. I was saying its a walking contradiction. cat......mouse...they are natural enemies
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

So are dogs and rabbits, lol. =p
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Not really, dogs and rabbits can get along quite well. My friend has 2 rabbits and a dog and they get along great. I have yet to see a mouse get along with a cat.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

O.o All the dogs I've ever seen tend to chase and attempt to eat rabbits (unless that's because they're "hunting" dogs)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I agree with Filitz, but also with Aoi. My cat eats mice, and my dog eats rabbits (strangely, so does my cat)

But yeah, I only named them Yuki adn Kyo because of their color, plus I was majorly into FB then.
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Not really, dogs and rabbits can get along quite well. My friend has 2 rabbits and a dog and they get along great. I have yet to see a mouse get along with a cat.
But its not the common thing.
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
tchau~
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeah, exactly my point....
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

lol
after that my brother wanted to name that cute bunny 'Yasha'.
õ___o'
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
tchau~
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Wow, that's.... wow.... :)