Emo highschool (invites only)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Re: Emo highschool (invites only)

Post by Kyro »

Kyro turned into a smaller cat form and ran to the park.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin saw a smaller kitty that smell like Kyro and stop infront of the kitten. he just look at the cat with sad and wet eyes. Then suddenly fell the ground on his knees crying hard.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He looked up at the new boy with big blue eyes and mewed softly.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Ryin stop and look at the cat and pat its head gently, "what is it cat?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Kai cought up with ryin and stopped, panting slightly. "What's...why'd you run away like that?" he asked
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Ryin picked up the kitty and stand up and look at Kai. "that' girl i know her very will. she had a huge crush on her and i keep only talking about the guy i like and [censored] like that...so i think her death is all my fault"

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He jumped out of his arms and sat between them.

Ryin look at the cat, "sorry kitty didn't know u didn't like getting picking up sorry about that love"

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He just sat there, looking at the boys.

Ryin look at Kyro and turned into a exact kind of cat as kyro was...and titles his head, "Hi name is Ryin"

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Kai's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "How do you do that?" he asked, getting down to the cat's level.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Ryin look at Kai and titles head and wiggle nose a bit, "You mean changing to animal not sure what i do i just think of anaimland i turned into it like that" Lays on his side and looks at Kai.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He turned into his human form and urned to leave.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"Hey dude. Why are you leaving?" He asked, then remembered the girl's body. "Shouldn't we tell the cops about the body?" He asked and subconciously reached out to pet Ryin.

Ryin jumps and meow quickly he wasn't use to boys touching him. He look at the boy that walk off. "Bye, Kyro" He then look at Kai, "Yes we should!"

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"Ok, I left my cell over there." He went to where the body had been but there was only a pile of ashes. "O...K. that's weird." He said as he picked up the cell phone. "There was a body there a few moments ago, right?" he asked Ryin.