Full Metal Alchemist

DarkPsycoPriestess
Visitor

Full Metal Alchemist

Post by DarkPsycoPriestess »

Any one heard or even like the show?......I think it rules!!!! ^_^ Cartoon Network just aired it on adult swim. ^_^ :wink:
seras_victoria
Visitor

Post by seras_victoria »

yup I saw it and I like it a lot ^ ^ I like Ed and Roy (hasnt been shown yet though) I cant wait till tonights episode ^ ^
DarkPsycoPriestess
Visitor

Yeah, I can't wait either! Its seems like a sad episode though...seems like it. ^_^ And it sort of helps in science!! @_@ lol
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Post by Sakura Sagara »

I've heard of it.

But it's on reaaaally late here. @___@
Crimson Rayne
Visitor

Post by Crimson Rayne »

I saw it. It rocks!!! Ed is awesome. I love it when he freaks out over his height, it's just so funny!!! I don't really get it why the younger brother is the brains though...
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

Actually... Ed is the older brother Al is younger... by a year. (The suit of armor he's bound to is jsut hudge)
DarkPsycoPriestess
Visitor

Sakura Sagara wrote:I've heard of it.

But it's on reaaaally late here. @___@

True, True! its actualy supposed to be on at midnight! But if you have a satilite dish, like me , the time changes! ^_^
Sakura Mitsu
Visitor

Post by Sakura Mitsu »

This is my new favorite anime! Ed is so cute! It is kinda sad though, what they have been through, I mean. It is on late, and it just got later cuz of the time change thingy, the Daylight Savings Time thingy. I hate that, but I still get up to watch it though, I think it's worth it.
Squall!Kiba!Yusuke!Cloud!
Visitor

Post by Squall!Kiba!Yusuke!Cloud! »

yes! ive only seen three episodes but so far it proves to be a really good anime, and i hope to wacth the rest, too bad their not making any new ones :( thats ok its still awesome, but it is really sad what happened to them
DarkPsycoPriestess
Visitor

There not making new episodes?...funny I thought they were! Oh well, don't mind me. True, it is really sad what happened to them. Ed and Alphonse seen alot...truley! But it is a excellent anime to stay up for!! :)
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Well, there's still the movie coming up. It won't be available for at least a year, so there's still a little more to look forward to.
Cheza
Visitor

Post by Cheza »

yup i love the show!!! cant wait till teh next episode on saturday night, well sunday morning really :wink: [/url]
Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

i can see that this post is old, but anyway i think the show is totally awsome. did anyone see it tonight?
DarkPsycoPriestess
Visitor

actually i did!!! The episode about the philoserphors((spelling???)) stone.....heres a link then http://fullmetal-alchemist.com/index.php its a FMA site with spoilers too..its your choice to see the spoilers... :D [/url]
Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

this has got to be a better show than the popular Inuyasha. the last show was totally cool! it was different than the first half. you know, the one with the Chimera
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I think that edward is a crybady even Winry didn't cry when berry triedd to kill them! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :oops: :roll: :mrgreen: