Okay, wtf. I'm pissed.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Re: Okay, wtf. I'm pissed.

Post by Baby Duck »

josh :) wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
josh :) wrote:...hey I'm curious why is your nickname piggy?
You do seem curious, but why do you wanna find out? I only invited you to masturbate with me, I don't swing that way. Sorry if I sent mixed signals.
Hey I was just hoping you could offer an alternative reason to what I was thinking.

That your nickname is piggy because you are fat and ugly like a pig. My theory also explains why you decided to dodge explaining what your nickname is and get all defensive about it.

Anyway unlike Baby Duck 'piggy' suits you. Baby Duck doesn't really suit an ugly anti social retard jackin off to mediocre girls on da interwebz. But it's good to know your interwebz gf really understands you and made an apt nickname for you
You almost sound jealous. :D

Piggy is something Biki named me, we are not internet dating, rest assured so you have nothing to worry about. I also have no intention of internet dating GG so you can stop worrying about that.

Go ahead call me fat and ugly hell call me a woman for all I care, you have no idea who I am and what I do so I find little comfort in what you think of me.
Plus, I'd rather be fat and ugly than an adrogynous little girl who preys on nerds...in a nerd website.

Speaking of your pictures who plays guitar, you? I myself play the drums. How long have you been playing?
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Baby Duck wrote:Speaking of your pictures who plays guitar, you? I myself play the drums. How long have you been playing?
Yeah I play guitar :) hmm...been playing for about 4 years now. How long have you played drums for? We should get together and have a jam and then we can make babies
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Baby Duck wrote:Speaking of your pictures who plays guitar, you? I myself play the drums. How long have you been playing?
Yeah I play guitar :) hmm...been playing for about 4 years now. How long have you played drums for? We should get together and have a jam and then we can make babies
I've been playing drums for about 6,started about when I was 15 been a blast ever since.
And know it is my Wrath
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

Baby Duck wrote:
You do seem curious, but why do you wanna find out? I only invited you to masturbate with me, I don't swing that way. Sorry if I sent mixed signals.
Hey I was just hoping you could offer an alternative reason to what I was thinking.

That your nickname is piggy because you are fat and ugly like a pig. My theory also explains why you decided to dodge explaining what your nickname is and get all defensive about it.

Anyway unlike Baby Duck 'piggy' suits you. Baby Duck doesn't really suit an ugly anti social retard jackin off to mediocre girls on da interwebz. But it's good to know your interwebz gf really understands you and made an apt nickname for you
A few points I feel the need to touch on... >.>

1. I won't argue on Gio's behalf because he seems to do that well enough on his own. =@
2. Don't call piggys fat and ugly. Some are cute and adorable. ^.^
3. I call him Piggy because I tend to go around saying "Oink" (spin-off of WaffleGod's "Moo"), and Gio was the only one to think I was calling him a pig. Hey, why not make it a title? =]
4. Blah. We're mediocre to you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all such crap. =p
5. I am no one's gf. -.- Much less anyone's "interwebz gf." I am simply a lover of people. Nothing more, nothing less.
6. I give everyone nicknames. I'll come up with one for you eventually, joshy. ^.^
7. You seem to put yourself above most people here on AA, intellectually anyway and when it comes to judging people. I just sometimes wonder, if none of us seem to be quite up to par with you, why you waste your time with us. Inadvertently wasting our time with you. That's all senseless arguments tend to be, if you ask me. >.>...Then again, even if you don't. <3 Blah. Just wondering. =@
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Uber Otaku

Biki wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:

1. I won't argue on Gio's behalf because he seems to do that well enough on his own. =@
3. I call him Piggy because I tend to go around saying "Oink" (spin-off of WaffleGod's "Moo"), and Gio was the only one to think I was calling him a pig. Hey, why not make it a title? =]
4. Blah. We're mediocre to you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all such crap. =p
5. I am no one's gf. -.- Much less anyone's "interwebz gf." I am simply a lover of people. Nothing more, nothing less.
6. I give everyone nicknames. I'll come up with one for you eventually, joshy. ^.^
7. You seem to put yourself above most people here on AA, intellectually anyway and when it comes to judging people. I just sometimes wonder, if none of us seem to be quite up to par with you, why you waste your time with us. Inadvertently wasting our time with you. That's all senseless arguments tend to be, if you ask me. >.>...Then again, even if you don't. <3 Blah. Just wondering. =@
oh
:(
Mista Cola
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Mista Cola »

josh :) wrote:Maybe if you didn't hang around a bunch of ugly AA morons who idolize your stunning beauty you wouldn't get these ideas that you are hot stuff and that in the real world you aren't what AA cranks you up to be?

It's a good theory I know. Thanks
Well-said.. That explains why so many people on here are self-absorbed
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

The internet does that to people.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Iris wrote: The internet does that to people.
So does alcoholism.
And know it is my Wrath
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

Biki wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:

oh
:(
Smile, Joshy, SMILE! =D! Nothing to frown over. =[
Though I feel slightly accomplished that I reduced you to one syllable and smiley. XD! Thought I'd catch hell from you for that one. =p
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Mista Cola wrote:
josh :) wrote:Maybe if you didn't hang around a bunch of ugly AA morons who idolize your stunning beauty you wouldn't get these ideas that you are hot stuff and that in the real world you aren't what AA cranks you up to be?

Well said isn't hyphenated, retard.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

You're so nice.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mista Cola
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Mista Cola »

Gaming Goddess wrote:Well said isn't hyphenated, retard.
Lmfao. Says the self-proclaimed spelling mongoloid.

And yes, self-proclaimed contains a hyphen.
Uber Otaku

Biki wrote:Smile, Joshy, SMILE! =D! Nothing to frown over. =[
Though I feel slightly accomplished that I reduced you to one syllable and smiley. XD! Thought I'd catch hell from you for that one. =p
i like joshy cause it sounds like yoshi
Uber Otaku

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Mista Cola wrote:

Well said isn't hyphenated, retard.
He was just getting some last second practice for the 'self-absorbed' part.
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

Mista Cola wrote:

I'm not stupid and you're being a hypocrite. You shouldn't go around telling someone, who you barely know, who clearly, is not stupid, that they are.
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

Mista Cola wrote:

I'm not self-absorbed and you're being a hypocrite. You shouldn't go around telling someone, who you barely know, who clearly, is not self-absorbed, that they are.
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.