FRIENDS TALK

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: FRIENDS TALK

Post by Sasami Jurai »

OLLY OLLY OXEN FREE!!!! ...hey, where's Dad? 8-[ o.O
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

This thread needs moar metal
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kyuubi »

Moar Metal Indeed Desu
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Indoubtedly Desu
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kyuubi »

Touche
Daddy Strawberry
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Yay friendly friends talk! SO KYUUBI, MON COUSAIN! HOW ARST THOU FARING IN THIS WORLD WE RESIDETH IN!?
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kyuubi »

Hmmm... Very Good seeing how your computer keep shocking your leg... I mean Leggith
Daddy Strawberry
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Kyuubi wrote:Hmmm... Very Good seeing how your computer keep shocking your leg... I mean Leggith
Dude, it sucks donkeh balls! Every few minutes*Zap* -insert manly scream and curse words-

Then again....YOUR BARELY FIVE FEET AWAY FROM ME!
Athos

Post by Athos »

Wow...Got so bored that you had to spam this thing? Geez. Well, I don't know about you guys, but having your money sucked away sure does get in the way of annoying. Also, I found out a special management position has opened up, and I am debating at whether or not to apply for the position. Half of me is saying to go for it, the other is telling me to wait a while longer. But the only compromise I can think of is to call the store, and talk to someone like a ASM, AMM, or something of the nature.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Athos wrote:Wow...Got so bored that you had to spam this thing? Geez. Well, I don't know about you guys, but having your money sucked away sure does get in the way of annoying. Also, I found out a special management position has opened up, and I am debating at whether or not to apply for the position. Half of me is saying to go for it, the other is telling me to wait a while longer. But the only compromise I can think of is to call the store, and talk to someone like a ASM, AMM, or something of the nature.
Is that all? My big debates are should I use the 3 or 4 tons of steel that gets hooked to my crane as a giant morningstar, and go after the people that p*ss me off... Though since I am 25 feet in the air maybe a paintball gun would be more fun.... After the paintballs have been frozen of course.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Hey look it's Cody and Kennedy the cousins. =P
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Pioneer Cabbit wrote:Hey look it's Cody and Kennedy the cousins. =P
You sound exited.....[censored]
Athos wrote:Wow...Got so bored that you had to spam this thing?
Bored? Nah, I was hanging around with Kyuubi so he wouldn't fall asleep and miss work
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Apply for the Job Athos, you need it <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

The Raven wrote:
Athos wrote:Wow...Got so bored that you had to spam this thing? Geez. Well, I don't know about you guys, but having your money sucked away sure does get in the way of annoying. Also, I found out a special management position has opened up, and I am debating at whether or not to apply for the position. Half of me is saying to go for it, the other is telling me to wait a while longer. But the only compromise I can think of is to call the store, and talk to someone like a ASM, AMM, or something of the nature.
Is that all? My big debates are should I use the 3 or 4 tons of steel that gets hooked to my crane as a giant morningstar, and go after the people that p*ss me off... Though since I am 25 feet in the air maybe a paintball gun would be more fun.... After the paintballs have been frozen of course.
What a [sarcasm] dilemma [/sarcasm]...

Sass: I'd like to go for it, but I hear (bad) things about the SM.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

ooooooh..
I still say go for it. You can always Decline the invitation to the job if they ask for an interview, and you interview and dun like ``em
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Eh, I'll PM you the details. XD