Romantic Comedy Help!

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
aprilissweet11
Visitor

Re: Romantic Comedy Help!

Post by aprilissweet11 »

:oops: does anyone know
aprilissweet11
Visitor

Post by aprilissweet11 »

:love: I really liked the following animes

fruits basket
alice academy
please twins
he is my master
ouran high school host club
samantha_me
Baka Otaku

Post by samantha_me »

i would recommend to everyone that you should watch
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB \.... a must watch...you will laugh out loud... i love haruhi and tamaki... the best :love:
SPECIAL A....really nice... a perfect combination of romance, drama, and comedy
KAMICHAMA KARIN.....its abouta a 12 year old goddess....its kinda wierd on the first epiosde but its really good
DAA DAA DAA....one of best....and its really funny
THE PRINCE OF TENNIS.....simply addicting....though its not romantic... sometimes funny...haha i love echizen as well as tezuka...simply addicting
lovely complex...as they say coz havent started watching it...but the live action is reall really good...so i think the same as the anime
CARDCAPTOR SAKURA......the story is cute....It has also 2 movies....and they are relly good
ALICE ACADEMY....its really funny and also romantic....mikan♥natsume 4ever
KIRARIN REVOLUTION....im not yet finish watching it...but i find it good
THAT's all hope it helps you!! [-o<
JANIMELOVER
Visitor

Post by JANIMELOVER »

WELL THERE IS A LOT OF ANIME I HAVE WATCHED BUT THE ROMANTIC COMEDIES ARE THE BEST IN MY OPINION MY FAVORITE ARE

1.CLANNAD(A DOUBLE STORY REALLY COOL, a DELINQUET BOY MEETS A REALLY SHY GIRL AND THEY FALL IN LOVE AFTER A BUNCH OR RANDOM THINGS HAPPENING TO THEM SOME,FUNNY,SAD,GOOD,BAD,ECT. a COMEDY ,ROMANCE, AND SLICE OF LIFE SOMETIMES QUITE SAD TOO.

2.CLANNAD AFTER STORY. YEP CLANNAD HAS A SEQUAL IF YOU LIKED CLANNAD YOU WILL LOVE THIS

3.FRUITS BASKET.A GIRL THAT LOST HER MOM AND DAD MEETS THE REALLY CUTE AND POPULAR BOY AT SCOOL IN THERE HOUSE IN THE WOODS. THEY HAVE A HUGE SECRET BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO FIND OUT. A COMEDY ROMANCE AND REALLY WEIRD

4. AKIAN. A REALLY FUNNY STORY ABOUT WELL SODA CANS IF YOU WATCH IT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEEN. ROMANCE BETWEEN MANY MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING SEVERAL PEEPS AFTER ONE PEEP. cOMEDY ROMANCE FANTACY

5. THE MELONCHOLEY OF HARUHI SUZUMIA THIS ONE IS ONE OF THE FIRST ONES I WATCHED IT WAS AMAYZING IF YOU LIKE FANTACY YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE FOR SURE. COMEDY RAMANCE FANTACY

THATS ALL THE ROMANTIC COMEDIES SO ENJOY MY FAVORITE IS PROBABLY CLANNAD AND CLANNAD AFTER STORY OUT OF THESE BUT I LOVE THEM ALL
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i never really like aki-kan ...i stopped after episode 2, i'm really desensitized to panty shots now so i don't really care about them anymore

...The meloncholy of haruhi suzumiya would be more of a slice of life...yet not really slice of life...more comedy/school life with romantic elements...

Clannad is a romantic comedy where as After Story would be more of a melodrama...atleast that's how i feel After story isn't as funny and cute as the more dramatic areas of the story happen in this area...i cried during AS and was already emotionaly connected to the characters...and immidiatly clicked with Ushio...on the other hand i was drawn in with cuteness and comedy from the first season...

anyway... lol sry about that

hmmmm...

Tayutama ~kiss on my diety~ -> A romance-comedy with supernatural elements (i believe this was taken from eiher a visual nover or Gal-game lol)
Hatsukoi Limited -> A romance comedy which follows the lives of eight girls in middle-school and high school
Kannagi -> romance-comedy with supernatural elements, i like this much more than tayutama...it has more substance
Toradora -> an overall really good show, plenty of comedy and points of drama...ended off quite well tbh ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
ninaxzero
Visitor

Post by ninaxzero »

try watching mamotte lollipop (i like this a lot )it has a manga too....this has a romance and a comedy.......2 boys suddenly want to protect a girl because she ate pearl that was use in a magical examination

you can only watch it at youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTpXY8BY1Y&feature=fvst :)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Try : kamikae kaito jeanne- it's about this girl who is he reincarnation of jeanne d'arc and she has to seal demons while worrying about her romantic life and not getting caught. Jamikaze karin a girl and guy who can turn into gods both fall in love Fruits basket, onegai teacher, chibbi vampire, card captor sakura,sailor moon,mermaid melidies pichi pichi pitch, kodom no omacha, yep that shoul- wait gakuen alice, loveley complex- okay im done
manami-chan669
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by manami-chan669 »

hmm I would go with The Wallflower or Toradora.
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou
manami-chan669
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by manami-chan669 »

aprilissweet11 wrote::love: I really liked the following animes

fruits basket
alice academy
please twins
he is my master
ouran high school host club
Fruits Basket? Nonono you gotta read the manga for that one trust me. The anime is a failiure. The manga is a masterpeice.
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou