Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki grinned and ran jump forword and leaned her body down to the ground and put her right hand. Bend it and flip her body higher in the air toward the heartless and put both leg tuck under her chest and kick the heartless hard on the chest. bend the legs when the feet connects to the heartless and flip really high in the air and start to slash and did a cartwheel on its head and slash at the throat. Landed on the hammer. And wait to see what the heartless would do. Left her keyblade on in the position to might going striaght to the throat. Looks at Jack, "Should i just finished it off."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

Jack grinned. He liked this girl. "If you want. But then again...." (this is something I've always wanted to do) Jack blew some air at the heartless and knocked it down. "If you dont mind. I have a nice move to one up you." He jumped high in the air. He then turned his keyblade so that the back of it was facing him and he started to spin forewards, in place. When he landed, his Keyblade was stuck inside the heartless and he was holding himself up with one hand on the keyblade. The heartless vanished and a heart floated in the sky. Jack then fell on his face. "I gotta work on that landing." All of the other heartless disappeared.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy

When Jack was flying and twisting back she felt backward off the heartless. Look at him and grinned and his clumpsy landing, "yea you do ... that landing is how i did when i was only 10." Of course she was joking but, was amuse about this boy. Walks up to him, "lost any engery or anything. For me i Haven't yet." Aki look around we are safe for awhile. "Sorry i took a lot of damage on the heartless i usually fight alone." She smile and took of her hoodie finally.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack smiled. "Its fine. I usually fight alone too. But thats only becuase I havent seen anyone else with a Keyblade. You're the first. I think it might be a good idea to stick together. And just leave all the healing to me." He saw her face for the first time, not even noticing that she had the hood on before.
poopy

Aki look at him and smile with a glowing in it, "Do you stay around him or keep going and find a place to crash and eat whatever is near you! Or what?" She start to do amazing tricks with her keyblade start to twirl it and through it up and would caught it on her tip of her middle finger and it would keep spinning. Then bend the finger and the keyblade would go up again and caught it with one hand and twirl it behind her body and throght it to other hand and slam in it to the ground and lean on it for a wall to keep her body up and to not fall on the ground. "So what should we do now?"

Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jacks stomach went "RAWR!!!! FEED ME NOW!!!!" in stomach talk.....yeah, in stomach talk. "I'm hungry and all I have on me is....." He took out his pouch of munny and counted. "I only have around 9500 munny....is that alright?"
poopy

Aki giggle, "Wait here!" She ran remember a river was near by and went to it knowing they were fishes. She saw the river and smile big. grabs leaves and made a huge brasket strong enough to hold a ot of fishes and big to put several fishes in it...runs in the water and start to focus the fish around him and quickly grab them and toss them in the basket. Caught 4 enought for 2 each and they were huge fishes. Ran back to Jack and smile, "I caugh fishes,!!!!!"

stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Ariadne was running, Keyblade in hand, from the Heartless that had been chasing her ever since she'd obtained her Keyblade, Tormenta. She struck one of the smaller Heartless as it pounced on her.
"What is your problem!?" she shouted, pissed off by the continuous stream of Heartless.
'Maybe it's time to go to another world...' Ariadne thought.
With that in mind she veered off her previous course and towards the world's Keyhole. Running towards the Keyhole she spotted a large Heartless approaching to cut her off.
"Oh you've got to be friggin kidding me! I can't beat that thing!"
She skidded to a stop in front of the Heartless, contemplating her next move. Ariadne spotted a gap between the Heartless' foot and the wall.
'There!'
She ran fall speed towards the Heartless, then changed direction quickly and slipping right through the gap and towards the Keyhole.
'Please take me somewhere better this time,' she begged silently as she jumped through the Keyhole.
Ariadne landed with a thump in a clearing.
"Owww..." she muttered.
She looked up and noticed two people.
'Please be good, please be good,' she chanted to herself as she saw them notice her.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack grinned at Aki. "Thanks I real-" He noticed someone landed on the ground with a huge thud. He took a look at the person. From what he could tell, it looked like a woman and seemed to have traveled by Keyhole. "I'll be right back Aki." He jogged over to the new person. "Who are you, how did you get here, do you like fish, are you hurt and are you working with the heartless?" She didnt look like she was working with the heartless, but he couldnt really tell.
poopy
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

When one of them ran over to her and started to ask a lot of questions in a row, it took awhile for Ariadne's mind to register precisely what he had said.
'...whoa fast talker...' She thought, then replayed the questions over to make sure she'd got them all, 'Who are you, how did you get here, do you like fish...fish, okay that's a weird question, anyway, are you hurt and are you working with the Heartless?'
She snorted at the last one, "Why would anyone work with the Heartless when they've destroyed so many worlds? Anyway, in answer to your many, many questions: My name's Ariadne, can call me Ari for short if ya want. Through a Keyhole. Meh fish are okay, but that's a really weird question to ask someone you've just met. I'm fine, just have a sore butt, from my oh-so-graceful landing. So who are you, any chance of you answering your own questions?"
She looked at the man in front of her; he didn't seem like a bad guy, besides he'd asked if she was hurt, but just in case it was a good thing that she still had her Keyblade out.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack tossed Ari a fish. "Dinner is served." He brought out his keyblade. He pointed over to Aki with his. "She has one too. We are on the same side then. Now, all we need is a fire to cook the fish, unless you want sushi." He took the other fish he had and ate as it was. He then pulled out the skeleton of the fish((another something ive always wanted to do)). He grinned. He completely didnt pay attention to her asking about his name. "Lets go, the more the merrier." He dragged her along to meet Aki.
poopy

Aki was already grab log and rock to start a fire. She made a huge cirle with a rock and throw a lot of wood on and let it on fire and huge fire went up. Smile with agreement of apporve of her work. She seat down knowing it was another girl and was upset she was getting use to it just the dup and now working with another rookie. She wasn't very happy about it but, at the same time she was stronger. But, She look at Jack and smile very cheerful.

Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

Miki was exhausted, she wished that she hadn't ended up in this world. She needed food, water and rest,and the chances of her getting even one of those things weren't looking that great.
There were a whole lot more Heartless here, not only that but they were quite bit stronger than the ones she'd faced in the last few worlds. On the upside of that was she and Relativity were getting stronger along with them.
Of course being as out numbered as she was right now the only option Miki had was to run, there was way too many of them for Gravity to give her an advantage. Sometimes running didn't turn out in her favour, but hopefully, she'd be lucky this time. It was about time she got lucky, there must be something around here that would give her the upper hand.
She slowed a little when the smell of smoke filled her nostrils. I very much hope thats a man-made fire. Miki thought as she ran in the opposite direction to the wind, to where the smoke was coming from.
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack saw a shadow running to them. "Guys, we might have some company. Get ready, just in case. I'm gonna go see whats up. If I call for help, then its an enemy. I'll be back." He left them and went to meet the shadow running in the distance.

((hey, kibs, if its okay, can my character know yours??))
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((is it too late for me to join?))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

((no.....i guess not....though that wouldnt stop you would it?))
poopy