Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

((thats fine hun))
Jack jumped in front of Miki and tossed his necklace at her(( http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... tn0010.jpg )). "Hold on to that for me!! When we see each other again, I'm gonna want that back!!!! Remember, I lo-" He disappeared into the darkness and was sent to a different world.((i assume)). "Damnit Yume, I'm gonna kill you for this!!!" He was screaming into an empty sky
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((yup...thats about right))

Yume was happy. Evreything was going according to his plan. Now he was left alone with Miki. "So, before we were rudely interrupted, How does my agreement sound to you? If you join me, you get to control the heartless, but you have to obey me. And the heartless will stop chasing you. What do you say?"
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

N/A - Blank - Gone - So there!
Last edited by Kibsy~ on Nov 09, 2009 11:08pm, edited 3 times in total.
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki walk up to a beach realizing she was in the world call little memarid. She was at the beach looking the the ocean wave. Hearing some one fighting heartless she shakes her head, "omg do i have to save someone else with heartless." She got up annoyed by this stupid heartless and ran after.

Ryin was fighting the heartless and did a cartwhell half way left her hand and slash many heartless away from him. Bend his hand and toss his body up in the air and did several toss and flips in the air when he landed several heartless flew in the air and disappear. Several minutes gone bye all the little heartless was over. Ryin brushes his clothes clean, "wow what a work out but, its so much fun to fight with this little rats."

Aki just got their when he was done finishing them off and realizing the movement and the voice, "OMG RYIN IS THAT YOU!!!!" Aki was so hyper realizing it was him it was a real old friend that haven't seen for several years.

Ryin turned around noticing AKi and grinned, "well well the BRAT grow up!" Laughes and Aki wrinkle her noise with Ryin's remark.
Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Nov 10, 2009 10:56am, edited 2 times in total.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

(ooc: okay I'm confused, has everyone just left the world we were all currently in or what?)
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

{N/A - Blank - Gone - So there!}
Last edited by Kibsy~ on Nov 09, 2009 11:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]

k
Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Nov 10, 2009 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

Last edited by Kibsy~ on Nov 09, 2009 11:10pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Nov 10, 2009 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.

Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

{N/A - Blank - Gone - So there!

will edit rest later... might be able to salvage some of it xD}

Miki stared in surprise as a strange younger girl came storming towards them. She shot to her feet, more than ready to introduce herself, only to have the girl deliberately push her off balance.
Well nice to meet you too… She thought to herself as she fell backwards, only her body never met with the ground as it should have, she was still falling, it was a horrible feeling, it was almost like she was going to be falling forever, not a great feeling for someone who most used the spell Gravity and to make things even worse the word ‘magnet’ was echoing over and over in her head. It wasn’t nice at all.
She could see Jack, he looked like he was speaking but she could not hear him, she reached out to him, but he was fading further and further away, she tried to call out to him but no sound came out.
Something silver got tangled around her hand right before she slammed hard into the ground. The breath was knocked out of her for a moment, leaving her winded and slightly out of it. She eventually gained composure enough to recognise the stranger-man from earlier was grinning down at her and asking her seemingly pointless questions in her opinion.
“So, my only options are to have the heartless chasing me? Or to control the heartless myself?” She glared at the stranger. “Is there another option? You know one that has nothing to do with the bloody heartless? Because seriously I am already sick of them.”
Miki moved to sit up but ended up groaning as her head began spin again. “What did you do to me? Who the hell are you, anyway?”
She sat herself up and held her head in her hands as her head continued to throb. Her eyes blinked open as something cool came into contact with her cheek, it was a necklace, not just any necklace, it was Jacks.
“Jack,” she whispered. “Where is Jack? You know he was definitely right about that girl she really does have issues.” She said her voice louder this time, the she started to panic a little. “So where is he? What about that strange girl and the other girl he mentioned? Where are they?”
Last edited by Kibsy~ on Nov 09, 2009 11:11pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

this one is deleted too. lets have fun!!!!!!!
Last edited by The Brown-Eyed Boy on Nov 10, 2009 12:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

Last edited by Kibsy~ on Nov 09, 2009 11:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Locked by request of Author.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

((sorry about that, its open again. if you guys could, please delete the argument posts))
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy

kk then ...lets start once again

Aki was a bit upset about the brat comment that he made and just ignore it and walk to him and start to talk about other people that she meet.

Ryin nod and smile, "let me meet them ok." Ryin loves meeting other people.

Aki frowned and nod her head and did something with her keyblade and both appear next to Jack.

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((jack isnt there. Yume put Jakc in a different world through the powers of darkness))

Yume grinned. "I....removed Jack so we could continue our conversation from earlier. We are all the same, we each hold a Keyblade. And, for anyone who holds a keyblade, there are only two options, join the heartless, or fight the heartless. I can have you guys surrounded in a matter of seconds, and if you try to escape through a keyhole, since i also have my own keyblade, i can follow you, if i want. Or i can just sent the heartless after you. Of course, I know where Jack is, and you can search blindly and come across him by chance, or you can watch him all you want and never be with him again. And you will have to help me kill him. Your choice.