Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**btw the brown eyed boy what is your plan on seperating our character i mean i feel like your controling a lot here i mean i know im jumping the gun im not saying you are doing anything wrong...first you put kibsy character somewhere and now Jack...what next try to kill someone or harm someone i mean let one girl or one guy and let the plot to save one person and let the problems grow slower and slower...i mean you make seem like we are in the last level of the game...even thou we are in the first level of the game...i mean i feel overwhelmed when you make so much problem in the rp in the first few pages of the rp...i mean im trying to slow it down and let the character find out whose bad and good and get the main thing what is going on...and let Yume appear and try to explain what his after and what is capable of doing and not actually doing it. Im sorry i rampage on here but, i delete this part of my posted tomorrow nite to make sure everyone reads it...im not mad just overwhelmed and i don't want to fight or hold a grudge but, just saying whats on my mind.** ((btw im editing my posted to this one cuz, i need to appear next to Jack to explain something. so one of my special power will reveal. But, seems like you are taking your on thing with jack so after you i kind of need jack out of the darkness so could you try not to keep jack and kibsy character in hostage all the rp please))

in your post on top of mine who the hell are you talking to mister

==================================================================

Aki and Ryin both look around and wonder where everyone went. Aki growled and thought of the guy name Yume. She was so furious on knowing that guy took Miki and maybe Jack too.

Ryin walk up to Aki and hug her, "Do you have important business to talk to this Jack guy.?" Ryin look at Aki in a very protective and worry friend.

Aki nod and look at the ground, "Yes, i do!" Aki wonder what was between miki and jack and how did they know each other. And how much do they know about their ability and their power of a keyblade holder. Aki was thinking so much it overwhelmed herself and got dizzy and fainted.

Ryin caught her knowing what is growing through her mind and seat on the ground holding Aki gently on his lap. Looking around making sure their were not heartless.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

((Kibsy's character is there, she had just fallen on the ground....My character jumped in the way to prevent her from be sucked in Yume's spell. Yume, from what i can see, was just trying to finish his conversation that he was having with Miki earlier. And he also offering his proposition to all the other characters that are present. He is trying to get everyone to join him in the darkness, who is trying cause chaos and/or stop the good guys from the eventual goal that they dont know about yet. But first we need to see who is on what side. Of course, that doesnt mean they cant change sides in the middle of the rp, but it would be nice to know who is on what side.
The main plot has yet to be revealed. But im sure most people to guess it. Put the original keyblade back together, which means every will lost their keyblades, find Sora, and find out what happened to the Destiny Islands. We may run into Kairi and Riku along the way, or any of the other characters that have appeared in the series like King Micky. But i dont know yet. this was a halfway-thought out plot that i thought of on the spur of the moment. please try to bear with my poorly thought out plot line.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

((I'm guessing that since Bacc knows Brown-Eyed irl that he made asked Brown-Eyed to create a character that'll be able to push the plot along, since if all four of us, Kibs, you, Bacc and I, are at this moment good, the plot wouldn't go anywhere as there previously was no antagonist. And I thought characters could only travel to worlds via key holes and that they had no control over where they ended up, or has this changed?))
Ariadne watched as Jack stopped the new girl from being thrown into the darkness and get pulled in himself and then Aki use the keyhole to travel to another world, leaving the strange man, the new girl and herself here in this world. She wasn't sure what she should do, though if the new girl required her help against this man she'd try her best, but at the moment it seemed that all they were doing was talking.
'I wonder if they realise I'm here, Ariadne thought, as so much had occurred she wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

((well, following the games, people who used the powers of darkness could travel to any world they wanted. I wasnt clear enough....the good guys can only travel through the keyholes and that they cant choose what world they end up in next. i apologize for not explaining clearly enough. after i read everyone's posts, i will post afterwords))
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Yume grinned. "A little fiesty now, are we? And, I know that you are there behind me. I know this becuase there are heartless behind you. There are a massive amount of heartless surrounding everyone so we can have a decent converstion without any interruptions. I will return Jack, only after we can talk." He paused for a moment to let it all sink in. "Now, who would like to have the heartless stop chasing them? If so," He made another portal that lead somewhere. "Then walk thorugh this portal, and you will start to learn how to control the heartless." Yume had forgotten to close the portal that Jack went through. "If you want to continue to fight the heartless, then feel free to stay here." He laughed evily.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack looked around. He couldnt remember how he got where he was. In fact, he couldnt remember much. All he knew was that his name was Jack, he was missing his necklace, and that his head hurt. He finally noticed that there was a giant key in his hand. But it diditn really look like a key. It looked like a key-sword thing. He wasnt sure what exactly was going on. He took another look around and saw that there was some strange black thing floating around in the sky. It was close enough to a tree, that he clould jump through it. He climbed the tree closest to the black thing. He didnt know what was going to happen, but this should be good. It might help him get his memories back. He closed his eyes and jumped through the black thing in the sky once he was close enough.
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume felt something hit him from behind. He fell face down on the ground, Jack on top of him. A pouch with something inside of it made a noise similar to metal clincking together fell on the ground away from him. "Damnit, I need that pouch." He moved Jack off of himself and cursed. "I thought I put you somewhere...." He saw the portal was still open. He cursed again. "It would seem that I am gonna have to do something about this." He sighed and summoned more heartless. "THose of you yet to make a descsions, please make them now. Or else."

Ryin look up and wonder where all this people were at that Aki was near by. Look down wondering with all this unforunte events will drive her to the evil side she has been throught a lot since she was young and worries about her all the time. Wondering if aki is choice the right pass looking at her on his lap he smile to himself knowing. That aki has choice the right past so far.

Aki slowly open her eyes looking at Ryin that is starring right back at her knowing that he was super worry about her. She slowly got up showing she was fine.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Ariadne startled as the man acknowledged her and glanced behind her. There were indeed Heartless surrounding her. She moved forward from her position to get a better look at the man.
She sighed in relief as Jack appeared back through the portal he had previously fallen through. That meant at least one person was certain to reject this man's offer. Ariadne then noticed the pouch that fell from the man's pocket and onto the ground, as he pushed Jack away from him, she ran over and snatched it up. Then turned and glared at the man and angrily replied, "I will never join someone like you."

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume pushed Jack off. "What the hell?" He looked to see the protal open. "Crap." He closed the portal Jack came out of and sighed. "You never quit do you Jack?" He then realized that the pouch was missing. "Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?" He searched his body and couldnt find it. He looked around and saw that Ariadne had the pouch. "You, girl, give that pouch back, now! Or I will take it by force." He summoned his keyblade. The heartless surrounded Ariadne. "I would give me that pouch if I were you." He was completely focused on Ariadne
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

"No way!" Ariadne stated, summoning her own keyblade, "The fact that this pouch is so important to you guarantees that I won't give it back without a fight!"
She just hoped that Jack and Miki would back her up, she didn't stand much chance against these Heartless and Yume otherwise, unless she managed to find the keyhole again and escape through it. Ariadne had a feeling that Yume's need to get the pouch back indicated its importance and if it was important to such an evil person, it was more important to keep it away from them. She clenched her keyblade tighter and focused on creating a Thunder spell ready to aim at Yume if he were to attack her suddenly.

orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

hope its not too late to join

Name: Orin Ryozen
Appearance:
Appearance
Appearance
1188978789_turesth_40.jpg (3.37 KiB) Viewed 6626 times
Keyblade: Silver moon
Keyblade Image(optional):
Spell:Blizzard
Bio: Orin is sort of a rookie he bearly obtained a keyblade and now his life is turned upside down Orin comes from a far off island that has dissapeared he has heard of an island called Destiney Island dissapearing just like his Orin is chased by heartless into a portal of unknown...
Good? Evil? Dont know?:Don't know
Attachments
1188978789_turesth_40.jpg
1188978789_turesth_40.jpg (3.37 KiB) Viewed 6626 times
Last edited by orin25 on Dec 17, 2009 9:11am, edited 1 time in total.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

"uhg..it's so dark..I cant move my body..." Orin soon realized we was on the ground passed out and quickly flashed his eyes open "wha? where am I?...hm?" Orin slowly stood up hoping that the people h saw didnt see him there was a group seeming like they were about to fight "they must be in trouble I cant just stand here" Orin wasnt sure if he should for a moment but then broke out into a sprint towards the group he was just about to reach them when he ran into a translucent looking wall" what tha?" he tried to push through but it was impossible "what now?" at that minute many heartless appeared behind him "ah!" a voice apeared in Orin's head *summon your keyblade* Orin was shocked what was that supposed to mean then the voice erupted in his head again *now !the shard!* Orin now realized what it meant he dug out the shard from his pocket Orin gripped it tight and held it up into the sky soon a keyblade appeared in his hand "whoa what is this?"Orin stared at the heartless who were now barreling towards him *fight* Orin nodded and ran to the heartles and used what he learned back on the island his friends always practiced with swords Orin fought off as many as he could but more kept appearing and Orin was tiring...

are we still playing in this rp or is it dead sorry people i have a lot in my plate to do things and wondering im back for awhile so im wondering do we still post here

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((i doubt it, but if anyone wants to continue this, let me know and I'll kick Bacchikoi Baby's @ss and get him back on here))

((sorry i haven't been on cuz, internet stink for awhile but, internet access approve since i got to korea so im on continueing this rp if you want too))