Fallen Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Seras »

Dawl looked at the girl Yue was talking about. "should I get close to her?" She was still watching the girl.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue stood up on the edge still watching Alexiel, "In the few days you have been gone, I have been watching her." He lifted his eyes from Alexiel and looked at Dawl, "She is a street fighter, she has a Saint Bernard named 'Cooper', she's a vegan, and she loves music." He looked away for a moment then back at Dawl, "Use that knowledge and get as close to her as possible."

Alexiel stopped at a streetwalk waiting to cross.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[quick question...can i join back in? The other rp's i'm in don't go anywhere. :3 I did an update on the first page of my profile even. If not, that's fine. I don't mind much. :B]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl nodded and watched the girl for a moment before stepping back and disappearing in a glimmer of light. She appeared down the street in an ally a dog with pure white fur by her side. She petted the big furry dog then sent her off down the street a rope like leash appearing around the dog. After a moment Dawl ran out after the dog screaming. "Stop that dog!" Her clothes had changed into a pair of casual jean pants, a black jacket and a light blue knit hat over her blonde hair. "STOP THAT DOG!!!!" She shouted again as she stumbled past a person trying to keep the loping dog insight who was running straight for Alexiel. Dawl was smiling on the inside but the dog shifted and was actually heading for the street now and she panicked. "STOP!" she screamed hysterically.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Azazel didn't answer he just grinned. "So are you coming, or you are scared?" Azazel grinned again. "Come on "
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

((Nia, I think it should be fine if you just jump in. Nobody is complaining about it.

Also, my pic isn't working AGAIN. If it happens to be the same pic as someone else's, please tell me, but here's the new one: http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo18 ... dangel.jpg ))

Rain was about to answer the taunt when she saw the dog dart out into the street. She squeeled girlishly, "PUPPY!!" =3= She lunged at the dog, tackling it into the gutter before a car whizzed by.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

When Melek heard Rain she turned and saw the dog. She also saw her brohter. She smiled.

Azazel was about to kill the dog that had interrupted him when he saw his sister, so he decided to let the dog live. He started walking in that direction and he told Rain "It will be another day, no need to fight now." Then Melek hugged Azazel.
Melek told Rain "I hope my brother hasn't bothered you. Now you should give back that dog, or something n___n It sure is cute, I am glad you saved it"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain looked up, somewhat bored, but still hugged the dog. "Finder's keepers."
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Sure Nia thats fine.)
Alexiel smiled as she watched Rain and the dog. She stood there for a moment looking at Dawl not having heard the screaming because her music was too loud.

Yue watched Alexiel and Dawl from the rooftop.

Alexiel took one of the buds out of her ear and walked close to Dawl stopping a few feet away from her, "Is everything alright?"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl shook her head quickly. "I'm trying to catch my dog. She escaped." She quickly looked around, she had really lost sight of the dog. She spotted someone hugging the dog and sighed with relief. "They caught her, hold on I'll go get her." She ran over to Rain. "I'll have my dog back now miss." She knelt down and held her hand out towards the dog who started squirming in Rain's grasp.
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Melek smiled. "So, this is your dog? So cute x3 I insist: I am glad she was saved"
Azazel was impatient "Come on sister, let's go..." But Melek didn't want to leave. She felt something interesting was about to happen
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel stood there for a moment watching as Dawl retrieved her dog. She smiled lightly and looked up. Pulling out her keys, she unlocked the door to her apartment building. She walked up three flights of stairs to the top floor and unlocked the door to her apartment. Smiling, she watched as Cooper, her Saint Bernard, ran to the door and out past Alexiel. She turned quickly watching as Cooper ran down the stairs. She quickly jumped over the railing and landed in front of Cooper on the first floor, "Oww. . ." She grabbed Cooper and petted him for a moment, "Ok. I get it, you want a walk." She stood up letting him walk on his own as she knew he wouldn't leave her side for anything. She walked out of the apartment building with Cooper right behind her. Looking over at Dawl for a moment, she smiled and walked off towards the park.

Yue watched Alexiel and Dawl for a moment. He vanished and reappeared sitting at the park under a tree. Pulling a book out of his pocket, he flipped to the page marked by his bookmark and began reading.
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Azazel started walking
"Azazel!" Melek called him out. But Azazel continued walking. He was going towards the park, following Alexiel.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl picked up the dog and watched Alexiel. She noticed people were following her and she frowned and quickly disappeared. She reappeared next to Yue, the dog still in her arms. "People follow her Yue."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue looked at Dawl and closed his book, "I know."

Alexiel smiled as Cooper ran ahead a few feet and turned looking back at her as to ask permission to go play. She nodded and watched as he ran right towards Yue and Dawl, "Oh no. . ." She ran after him.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl didn't even notice the dog but her light dog did and she squirmed out of her arms and ran towards Cooper. That got Dawl's attention and she turned to spring into action when she realized the dog was running towards another dog. She sighed a sigh of relief over the fact that she wouldn't have to run anywhere. "Excuse me." She said then stood and headed towards the dogs. When she got close enough to the dogs she bent down and smiled. "Who do you belong to big guy?" she asked cooper.