Fallen Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Meushi »

Cryth laid out on the sofa, like she always did. She heard Alexiel comin up to the door. she didnt move she was to tired out from the exercise she was doing earlier
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl followed Alexiel into the apartment building and up the stairs. She moved slowly so the dog could sniff as much as possible. When the door was open Dawl peeked in looking around before stepping in. "You sure you want to keep both dogs here?" Her dog walked inside the apartment then bolted towards the couch the leash slipping out of Dawl's hand. The dog ran to the couch and started head butting Cryth's shoulder with her head. (white fluffball head butting a shoulder)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth didnt move when the dog hit her, She looked around and saw the dog 'awww cutie' she reaches out to pet the dog
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin thought for a moment "...yes just tell me...please I dont know who you are but..if you can tell me the truth about my past I will be extremely grateful"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl followed the dog seeing it sniff Cryth's hand. "Careful-!" The dog finished sniffing the side of her hand before biting it, not hard or in a mean way but just holding onto the hand in it's mouth. Dawl got down on her knee's before the dog and started to pet it's head. "Let go of the nice lady's hand Rosie"

((I think I already named her Rose(or Rosie sometimes) earlier on but now I'm making it official. The dogs name is Rose(or sometimes Rosie)))
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

(hehe nice name =) )

Cryth didnt budge. A small bite was nothing compared to her training. She sighed and gently taped Rosie's nose to tell her to let go.
She looks up at Dawl. then Alexiel 'so who's this?'
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl smiled and got closer to Rosie. "Sorry, I'm Dawson and this is Rose." She stuck her finger into the dogs mouth and worked her jaw open carefully. Rose eventually just let go of the hand and licked her own nose before getting up and sniffing around the couch. Dawl saw Cryth's hand, only dents no blood.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue turned and looked at Orin, "You are my little brother. An angel fallen from heaven to protect mankind from destruction." He went to the bookshelf and grabbed a slighty older book, opened it and flipped a few pages.

Alexiel watched the two get aquianted, "Dawson this is Cryth, my room mate." She patted Cryth on her gently.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin's legs began to shake "my...brother!?, angel?...I dont understand "
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Cryth." Rose jumped up onto the couch and settled herself on top of Cryth's legs.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue nodded as he walked over to Orin. He handed the book and allowed him to read the story of the fallen angels:
Millennia’s ago the Seraphim Alexiel, guardian of the Seventh Heavenly gate, visited earth. Because the presence of First and Second Sphere angels is forbidden on earth, God stripped Alexiel of her rank as Seraphim, and banished her soul to earth; forever being reincarnated as a human. The existence of an angel as powerful as Alexiel on earth is a great threat to the Fallen Angels. Since Alexiel’s banishment to earth, her destruction has been the top priority of Third Sphere Fallen Angles. Many Angels see Alexiel as the key to turning the tide of war on earth and have therefore been searching for the human who unknowingly houses the soul of Alexiel, but have failed to find her until now.
He waited for Orin to finish reading before he grabbed the book and put it back on the shelf, "Any questions?"

Alexiel waved to Cryth as she left the two dog in the apartment, "I'll bring ya home some pizza." She walked out of the apartment and waited for Dawl.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin gripped his hands into fists, "so if I'm...an angel...then that means..." Orin's tone of voice completely changed from quiet to excited, "I must have wings!, don't I?, if I did I could reach the highest points just like in my dreams" Orin was extremely excited
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl looked at Rose who was licking Cryth's knee. "Be good Rose, thanks for watching her." She followed after Alexiel closing the apartment door behind her. "You sure it's okay for me to leave Rose there?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue nodded as he watched his brother, "Tha's right, we all have wings."

Alexiel smiled as she looked back at Dawl, "Yea its fine." She walked across the street and into the pizza palor. Sitting at a booth, she waited for the waiter to come take their order.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl followed behind Alexiel then sat across from her in the booth. A young boy moved forward to take their order, a pad and pen in hand. "What can get you ladies?" he set two simple menu's in front of them. Dawl picked her's up and looked at it quickly. "cheese with cheese garlic crust with a coke please1" she smiled. The boy wrote it all down then looked at Alexiel.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin was imagining himself high up in the sky with no limits soaring through the air cutting through the wind, Orin suddenly snapped back to reality "oh...I'm sorry I know there's probably more to it than just having wings, and if your my brother then...I should trust you" Orin looked down towards the floor for a minute then quickly looked up "what do I have to do?"