ingrid michaelson has one sexy voice

Discussions about anything music-related.
Mai

ingrid michaelson has one sexy voice

Post by Mai »

=P~
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
SASSZAIN

Re: ingrid michaelson has one sexy voice

Post by SASSZAIN »

agreed :love:
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mai

Post by Mai »

RIGHT? =P~ =P~ :love:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm thinking about actually buying all of her CDs, starting with Be Ok

Thats saying something, since i usually only will get one or two songs from an artist. Not usually do i get everything they have, and even lesser usual that i actually BUY everything they have :D
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mai

Post by Mai »

SASSZAIN wrote:I'm thinking about actually buying all of her CDs, starting with Be Ok

Thats saying something, since i usually only will get one or two songs from an artist. Not usually do i get everything they have, and even lesser usual that i actually BUY everything they have :D
Im addicted to buying CD's. My investment is probably around 800 bucks at this point.

NOICE,

But seriously. lol, joanna newson is mad good, too.

Be Ok is my ringtone. ;]
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

D: i hasnt hurd this Jonna newson yet. Must get pandora to fix that for me~

if i had a job, and the money, I'd prolly spend a lot more on CDs, but you know.. being unemployed and having only $1.06(i just checked) in your account isn't really good for getting CDs XD
Mai

Post by Mai »

Culmination, over the years, I have accumulated 357 CD's (I just counted them after this thread haha), and mostly of every genre ever created.

Surprisingly a vast amount of my CD's are either punk or ambient (sigur ros, exploisions in the sky, kwoon, neutral milk hotel, etc).

Two completely different genres!

I plan on getting some of ingrid's stuff. Be Ok is an awesome album, but I like to start from the beginning of an artist's career then dissect the progress.

Oh crap, seriously, check out Cat Power (if you haven't already). I have every Cd, and let me tell you.. Awesome band! Do some awesome covers too. Like "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones.

I could go on about music for eons. :heh: