facebook...

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

facebook...

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Is it a universal law that anyone with the internet creeps facebook?

I don't even have a [censored] facebook, I'm reduced to using other peoples accounts.

And then I get all paranoid about other people online, on the chat. People message whoever's account I'm on, and I get all freaked out and exit. Then I wonder if that makes my friend seem like a dick.

And when I creep pictures, I get kinda angry. Like, a little bit of a rage in the pit of my stomach. Doesn't matter whose really, just happens.
Like, I'll be on it, and see a picture of me (looking bad) and I'll be all "First, [censored]. Second, I'm not credited!" And if I had a facebook, those bad pictures would be credited to me, do I want that? RAGE.
I was creeping my boyfriend's Facebook earlier, and I saw pictures of him with his arm around some chicks waist, posing for a picture. RAGE.
Then I saw one where he was just adorable, head tilted, cute little smile. RAGE.

And then I look at people whom I'm not fans of. And I RAGE.

Does facebook make other people angry? Because even thinking about facebook is making me angry right now.

PS it's 5 in the morning.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Mai

Re: facebook...

Post by Mai »

i love you.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Post by Mai »

If its any consolation, i was facebook stalked hardcore last night by my ex. Lmfao. It was cute. I have been ignoring all forms of communication from him.. And he resorted to facebook. So here i am on my laptop, thomas is on his macbook and out of no where my ex blows up my inbox.

Needless to say we destroyed him.

I dont know why that correlates to anything.. But hi.

Facebook.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I know what you mean!! ](*,)
nosaj thing wrote:i love you.
OKAY. I'M OFFICIALLY OFFENDED.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Well, I got jealous when I saw pics from a girl I have a crush on with her date for the prom. But that's about the only time I've been angry over facebook. It's nice though, I get to keep in touch with my intermediate family that moved 3,000+ miles away and I've managed to keep in touch with my group from a high school program.

Maybe you'll feel better after Charles Bukowski gets a facebook.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

According to an old cop I met facebook is going to be banned soon. Not sure if that's just in Australia but meh
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

nosaj thing wrote:If its any consolation, i was facebook stalked hardcore last night by my ex. Lmfao. It was cute. I have been ignoring all forms of communication from him.. And he resorted to facebook. So here i am on my laptop, thomas is on his macbook and out of no where my ex blows up my inbox.

Facebook.
He blew up your inbox, but Thomas is the bomb squad?
Facebook creeping :thumbsup:

I love you too. :wink:
Athos wrote:Well, I got jealous when I saw pics from a girl I have a crush on with her date for the prom. But that's about the only time I've been angry over facebook. It's nice though, I get to keep in touch with my intermediate family that moved 3,000+ miles away and I've managed to keep in touch with my group from a high school program.

Who the?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Athos

Post by Athos »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
nosaj thing wrote:If its any consolation, i was facebook stalked hardcore last night by my ex. Lmfao. It was cute. I have been ignoring all forms of communication from him.. And he resorted to facebook. So here i am on my laptop, thomas is on his macbook and out of no where my ex blows up my inbox.

Facebook.
He blew up your inbox, but Thomas is the bomb squad?
Facebook creeping :thumbsup:

I love you too. :wink:
Athos wrote:Well, I got jealous when I saw pics from a girl I have a crush on with her date for the prom. But that's about the only time I've been angry over facebook. It's nice though, I get to keep in touch with my intermediate family that moved 3,000+ miles away and I've managed to keep in touch with my group from a high school program.

Who the?
Bukowski is a poet who writes about anger and other darker elements of the soul.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

I have to admit that sometimes I have facebook rages 8-[ I'm getting over facebook. Wish I could permanently delete my profile but they save the info. RAGE.
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Mai

Post by Mai »

Bambi wrote:I have to admit that sometimes I have facebook rages 8-[ I'm getting over facebook. Wish I could permanently delete my profile but they save the info. RAGE.
they save the info you put on facebook?
I AM SO OUTRAGED.

srsly :|
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

WHAT?! FML.
<3 life
Mai

Post by Mai »

fb=smd

lolol cybertalkz
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

I, sadly, have a facebook page. I make an effort neither to maintain it, nor care that I don't.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I only go on facebook to feed my fish <,<

cause the rest is rage..

prolly doesnt help that i want 98% of the ppl on my friendslist to burn o-O

EDIT: 98% is an estimate.

and since i'm editing this post, i actually went in and counted, and did the math. I want 74.6031746% of my friendslist to burn.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

I only go to facebook for my app phases and to be able to talk to some other friends..

i used to be so happy with facebook until i saw the guy that i like with pictures of a gal pal of mine who also likes him...dam it, maybe i'm just a jealous [censored]? :cry:
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Yeah, posting about every little stupid thing you do throughout the day is stupid.

Im gonna go post this on facebook right now.
I remembered my password.