Natural Order

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Natural Order

Post by Armork »

((ummm we would need a pure vampire for that. None of our characters that I know of are pures so idk what your gonna do about that. Maybe Spacegy4 can help with that as I think he was the one who did something with a pure vampire earlier))
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

(( Yea, would be fun thou, but anyways, IF i do join the group, ill be the Heavy Weapon's soldier))
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

((Randolph can be a pure vamp, maybe you have an encounter with him in the forrest))

Al's could no longer stand the hunger, walking over to Lestat, he noticed Lestat hiding something, but did't think twice about it. "I think we should go find something to eat, I'm starving... "
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((yeah. but how would randolph bite him and then leave him without killing him? maybe we could take the unnamed pure vampire that bit Saori and have it still be alive wandering around))
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

(( But so, let's see what happen's if you find Boomer))
*Slowly snoring at his hiding place, more and more poured down around him, as his M-60 was readied to fire at the first mark of movement, that had made him wake up that is. He dreamt to the back of his child hood, to a friend of him named john, a close friend of him that had dissappeard in the forest when he was still a child, and grunted as he dreamed about it. He switched his position, leaning over to the left as he shifted the dreams.*
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

((Could have the unnamed vampire lost in like a wandering bloodlust.))
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((its doable but I have another idea for now))

Aiyana was eager to get on with the hunt but was cautious. She thought she sensed a human alone in the woods nearby. "I think there is one in the woods over there all alone. It would probably be safer to check that out first."

Saori moved slowly and quietly in the direction they thought they would find the person in. She then noticed a military man with an arsenal of weaponry asleep against a tree. You two stay back. I need to see to this myself. She silently moved behind him and took out her sidearm and pointed it at his head. Don't move. Or you're dead She said to the man. She thought she might have known him somewhere. She could just barely remember.
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*Was still in heavy dream's as the rain plunderd down upon him, not knowing anyone was coming from him as he was now aimed at head point with a firearm*
This.....Day.....Can't.....Get any worse......Than.....This.........*he said as he looked at her thru the visor's, hoping it was a Shadow Soldier that had found him, and just not seen his tag's.
He wonder'd why the day had gone so horribly bad for him, he tought for himself while being aimed at point-blank range by a female.*
HL-2 Fanatic!
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Lestat joined Al in a hunt, and they were able to sniff out the closet human. When they found him he was being held at point blank range by Saori. Lestat saw Aiyana and asked "Whats going on?"
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Things just got interesting for Randolph, He had been tracking another military human through the woods, he was unable to ambush this one, because of the rather large arsenal he carried. Just when the human fell asleep and Randolph was about to make his move, a vampire snuck up on the human and pulled a gun to the man's head. It was the very same girl he had bite and turned vampire only one night ago... the one he failed to capture.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

(( just solved both problems :) ))
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

((Very impressive :)))

Leon spotted Al and Lestat as they came into view. "Well well, nice of you two to finally join us. What took you so long?" The human Saori held the gun to seemed quite dazed and weak. Leon payed little attention to them as he felt this feeling of eyes watching them. He couldn't smell or hear anything thanks to the rain, but the fur on the back of his neck rose as it did when something didn't feel right.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Saori saw the others appear. "Stay back. It's not safe yet." Carefully she reached down to the man's holster and removed the machine pistol, giving it a soft toss the side. After the rest of the weaponry was secured she moved around him to the front to view his uniform. After reading the name patch and seeing the heavy weapons emblem she suddenly realized who it was. She then picked up the M-60. After sensing Randolph's appearance she communicated to him without changing direction. Just leave us alone. You have no idea who you're dealing with
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*grumbled as he raised his leg up, placing his arm onto his knee joint, his right right foot being placed in a upside down V style, and his right arm, resting on it.
He moved his left arm up to his head, and brushed off the rain drops on his visor, as the red light coming from them was still as bright, and looked around from the pinned position, showing them that he did not reveal any human flesh, only a full body armour, a helmet covering all of his head, like a more cut down and armoured Bomb squad suit*"Dum di dum di dum" he whisper'd to himself as he looked at her"Hmmmm, I have seen you before, but i am not entirely sure where." he said to her, knowing that something was familiar with her.
((PS: I do not show my head, due to wearing Full Body Armour))
((PPS: I am also going to chose between Pyrotecknitcs((flame skill)) and Speed skill(( SPEED HACKER!))))
HL-2 Fanatic!
Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

"What are we waiting for? Why don't we feast on this human?" Al's stomach couldn't wait any longer. Giving into his basic instincts he sprinted towards the human fangs exposed ready to bite.
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Saori said without doing anything to stop Al from attacking. "You're just going to end up breaking your teeth on the armor. Its carbon fiber."