City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana stepped over to him once more ears pinned back still. "R-Really??" She blinked surprised.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn nodded "Yea." smiles at you
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

"cool!" she smiled and moved over to him being about two feet from him.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn sits down but instead of on the ground a chair appears behind him
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looked at him tilting her head ears perking up. "H-How did you do that?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn looks at the chair "I can materialize anything I want or need but its not really outta thin air the chair came from somewhere don't know where though."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana giggled "Havnt you ever wanted to figure out where it all came from?" She tilted her head curiously again.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn shrugs "All I know is that it appears with I want it besides that I've never really thought about it."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiles and nods a little planting her self on the ground. "alright then" She giggles. "I suppose that works!"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn smiles and nods "I do wonder where the houses come from when I need them."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana giggles with a smile looking up at him. "that would make me curious to. although. alot makes me curious."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn nods "I don't think that's true otherwise you would of asked about my name by now."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana pouted. "I've been wanting to ask but I dont want to sound to nosy..." She blushed and looked at her lap.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn smiles "Its welsh same as wyvern but Neryn means nobody, wyvern is a parody on the word wevie which means feathered serpent"
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiled. "wow! thats really cool!. my name doesnt mean anything....its something my mom made up before my birth.." she looked up at him.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn smiles "My parents didn't get a chance to name me or if they did no one remembers it."