FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by Morph »

I am making an rp out of a book I've read.The book is called GONE. I've only read the first book so far but I liked it. Okay so it starts like this there is a small coastal town about 8 miles of town and a mile of desert and a mile of ocean. A barrier has cut off a 10 mile radius from a nuclear power plant. The barrier hurts you if you touch it. All the kids and adults 15 and up are gone they just poofed. The animals(snakes,coyotes,seagulls) have mutated even domestic animals like cats and dogs. The kids are also mutating and getting powers that deify the natural laws of the world. Also the food is running out.(power and water are good) You can have up to two or three powers at most nothing that would make you invincible. All powers are connected to your hands(or just affect your body super speed or super strength,etc) the power must start at the hand but you can shoot fire or such. There are weapons other then the powers, a few guns,bats,etc. You can be a kid from the town or an academy that is close to the town within the barrier. You also have a choice of weather you want to have powers or not regardless you will have to be 14 or younger to start out but if this goes on long enough we can have a year pass and when you are 15 you can either poof or fight to stay,(just tell me if you want to stay or poof easy way to get out of the rp).

Name:
B-day:
Appearance:(can be a pic or description)
Normal/Power:(if you have a power or not)
Townie/Academy:
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:(can be short or as long as you want)
add anything you want to add to to your profile.
---------------------------------------My profile
Name: Drake
Sex:male
B-day: June 13
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... guy-21.jpg (expect black hair and a earring in the left ear(sliver net with a gem in the center)
Normal/Power: Reading if a person has a power or not,shoots greenish fire from hands,can heal any injury
Townie/Academy:Townie
Weapon: curved daggers with spiked knuckles
Personality:He was nice and kind but now that the FAYZ has showed up he has decided that he will do anything to stay alive even go so far as to kill someone. But he is nice enough to make friends but he tries not to make close friends. He seems to say things that other don't like. He doesn't really have a filter between his mind and his mouth he says everything he thinks either out loud to himself or to other people.
Bio: before the fayz started he had a nice family and didn't really bring attention to himself. but now that his mom and dad have disappeared he wants to live to see them again.
Last edited by Morph on Jun 07, 2010 7:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Name: Star
Sex:Female
B-day: October 31
Appearance: http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad31 ... ngElla.jpg (put a few stars on her cheek and she wears gloves)
Normal/Power: She can create ice from her hands, her skin is generally ice cold.
Weapon: None
Personality: Shes timid and shy, shes anything but cold hearted. She is nice and only uses her powers when she absolutely has to.
Bio: She didnt have a big family before the fayz, she had her mom and a few other family members and was happy that way. She never had many friends, if any. But now that her family is gone she feels alone in the world, she hopes to make friends soon. She wants to live to see her beloved family again.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Star stood out side of her abandoned home her arms folded behind her. She then gathered her nerves and walked down the side walk, looking for other children her age to join in with. "I wonder if I'll find anyone....." Star sighed and kept looking around.

(HI DERE :3 I found this and saw no one had Joined, I thought it looked interesting :) )
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

[I'm in]

Name: Alex
Sex: Male
B-day: Sept 14
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/ ... gon123.jpg
Normal/Power: Shot and control electricity with hand, can morph and change any solid matter he touches, control people/animals that he touches by controlling electronic brain signals.
Weapon: Variety of weapons made out of matter around him
Personality: He is nice to people he knows. Around new people he is fairly quiet. He is very intelligent and knows almost everything about technology and physics. He is able to change matter using his brain and his ability to control electricity.
Bio: Before the FAYZ he lived with his father who was a scientist. His mother had died during childbirth. His father was specialized in nuclear science and worked at the nuclear power plant performing experiments and scientific tests. After the disappearance of the adults and older kids, Alex kept to the academy he attended gathering data on the animals and his surroundings. Alex and his father never got along and they always argued. Alex's father even blamed him for killing his mother. Alex really just looks out for himself.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Alex walked along the path through the park. The wind rustled the trees. Out of a nearby tree burst a bird that seemed to be glowing neon blue. Raising his camera, Alex managed to take a couple pictures of the bird before it was way off in the distance. Pocketing the camera, he crossed through the small wooded area of the park. Clearing the small woods, he walked down the sidewalk along the road that ran by the park. Alex headed into town hoping to find some form of food before heading back to the academy to compile his findings.
Last edited by Armork on Jun 11, 2010 7:37am, edited 1 time in total.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star Gasped having herd the bird fly off, she blinked a few times then tore off in the direction of the sound and skidded to a stop about two hundred yards from the one named "alex" she blinked at seeing another person of her age. Although staying silent.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Passing by a few abandoned buildings, Alex entered an abandoned supermarket. The place was kinda a mess having been torn apart by those before him. Sorting through boxes that had fallen off of a knocked over shelf he didn't manage to find anything. Moving to the other side of the store, he began searching through another pile of boxes. The city had a few remaining inhabitants but Alex hadn't met any of them yet. The food was beginning to run out in the city and it was becoming harder and harder to feed ones self.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star fallowed behind alex quietly, she noticed the empty boxes of food then goes to speak, but closes her mouth again, she simply stands there watching him, she looked around the building knowing there wouldnt be any food here. she looked at him once again speaking so softly she was afraid he might not hear. "I..I know where you can get some food..."
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

((I thought I'd have to wait longer then a few hours))

Drake had watched two kids walk into the supermarket across the road he knew there was no food there and one looked like he was from the academy mutters to himself "i should probable go and talk to them there aren't that many of us left" Drake crawled out from his spot under the wall of the fallen church which for some odd reason had fallen and stayed up enough to allow someone shelter once out he stood up and strolled across the road remembering to keep his hands out of his pockets wincing slightly from the memory of burning holes in his jeans the first time he used his power Drake stopped and leaned against the doorway into the mart watching Star and Alex
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star looked around some more then stopped and turned to the exit then froze up looking at Drake. She blinked then turned and looked at alex now seeing TWO children other than her self in this big empty city. "U-Um...Wh...Who are you?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake looked at Star "I'm the one who picked this supermarket clean of any food." looks behind Star at Alex "Well me and the others that were left, they left and haven't come back yet. They headed in the direction of the academy."

((i'm going to fix a few things i forgot to do. I was outta it when i typed up everything for this rp))
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star nodded slightly and looked at Drake. "well I have some food at my house....I foraged it over time and I've been saving it for those who may need it other than my self..." She looked at both Drake and Alex.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake shook his head "I have food stashed among some of the other houses. I don't really use them I prefer to be out in the open not in a house. Although if you see a cat run for your life even though it won't do you much good."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star tilted her head and slowly moved over to Drake. she seemed scared and timid as she approached him. "wh-why?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

((last post then bed for me))

Drake shook his head "They are mean and can teleport at least the one I ran into could, I've stayed clear of all the other cats haven't ran into any dogs yet don't want to know what they can do now."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(ok talk to you tomorrow)

Star nodded slowly and stepped towards him again blinking a little. "s-so..did you get hurt?" She looked him up and down seeing if she can find any wounds or scars.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake shook his head "No I'm fine." looks back at Alex "I still haven't gotten either of your two names?" he makes sure both of his hands are in the clear so that if need be he can attack either Star or Alex at a moments notice
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star moved over to him sort of quickly, looking him in the eyes her hands behind her back still. "My names Star.."