City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana's ears perked up then flattened. "ok.." She tilted her head and smiled looking up at Luxandra. "cool! M-My names Demana!" She grinned her fluffy black hair seemed to bounce with her movements.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Lily Komonichi
Master Otaku

Post by Lily Komonichi »

Luxandra smiled down at the girl...well not like she could tell and bowed again, "It's been a while since I've seen a full blooded neko with a lovely name."She looked up at Demana's cat ears and stood again, "You must feel honored. A woman with that name among Demons would be of high interest."She ran her fingers through her long red hair and let the strands fall back down onto her shoulders.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana grinned and her ears twitched her tail swayed back and forth. Demana clapped. "really?" Demana squeaked and a blush covered her cheeks. "M-My n-name is lovely?" She looked away shuffling her feet putting her arms behind her. "R-Really?"
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Lily Komonichi
Master Otaku

Post by Lily Komonichi »

Luxandra couldn't help but chuckle at the blushing Demana, "Yes, a lot of demons have...how should I put it....strange. Like Wood, or Dove, or Gold. Names that represent past things, but when a demon has an elegant name like yours its very admirable."She sighed and looked off in a random direction.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana blushed once again then blinked and stepped onto one foot to stretch to see what shes looking at. "My names elegant?" She shifted onto her other foot her arms still behind her
Lily Komonichi
Master Otaku

Post by Lily Komonichi »

"Yeah."Luxandra said not moving her eyes from a human couple walking hand in hand. The blank expression returned to her face as soon as she was reminded of something she couldn't have again.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana tilted her head then put her seemingly small arms around the female. "Wh-Whats wrong? Luxandra?"
Lily Komonichi
Master Otaku

Post by Lily Komonichi »

She turned away from the couple and looked down at Demana, "Its nothing, Demana."Luxandra patted her head.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana peeked up at Luxandra then pouted. "are you sure? I dont want any of my new friends upset!"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai turned to Demana and Luxandra. "Is something wrong?" She asked as she noticed another person. "Oh hello there!"
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiled at Ai then looked up at Luxandra again.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn watches Demana and Luxandra talk not moving at all he wasn't sure where he feel within the good or the evil things of the world
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star waved Neryn over to meet Luxandra.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn stood up and vanished the chair he had been sitting in he walked over to Luxandra and bowed slightly keeping his eyes on her "I'm Neryn. Nice to meet you."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(crap! i used star from a diff forum page >< XD LOL! meant to say demana!)

Demana smiled with a small giggle watching them all.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

((I didn't even notice lol))

Neryn stood back up and tilted his head slightly he'd used the demons to get his immortality through a contract with one so the greeting had thrown him a little not expecting to hear it every again