FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Landon chuckles at Alex's attempt to hit him with rocks and floats slowly through the wall of fire. Before reaching the others he double takes and looks at Drake, "Are you coming too?" He asks him.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake shakes his head "No, I have to run to town and pick up some stuff from my house there. I should be back in a little while."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Miya quickly doubled back to Drake with another flying leap through the flames to the other side. "May I come with you? It's really not safe to be alone out here." She was worried for him and wanted to be sure that he was safe.
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"Well since you're heading to town," he motioned to Drake, "why don't we all come? Maybe we'll find the spider!" He said excitedly to Alex.

(I feel like if we separate it will just get too confusing)
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Star looks at alex then shrugs slightly looking at the ground. "I dont know...I suppose it would be fore the best if we all went but then again some of us could stay here and guard this place..." She looks at them again.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake slipped out of the window landing in a crouch "I'm not walking all the way into town, I'm driving. I can have the fire wall go all the way around this place. I just didn't do it before because it's draining on me and I wouldn't be able to fight unless I dropped the wall."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star looked at Drake and tilted her head curiously. "Wh-What do you want us to do?"
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"Before we decide what we're doing, I still actually don't know what's going on. Can someone explain and maybe we can decide where to go from there." he suggested
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star nodded slowly then looked at the ground, She nodded then shuffles her feet. "a-alright."
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"For example, what do we think happened to our parents? Everyone is gone."
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"My.... parents..." She tried to remember what had happened. "I don't even remember them... All I know is that I was abandoned..."
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"Yeah, our parents," he looked at her with pain in his eyes. "I know my mom would never abandon me, and yet. She's gone...Everyone I knew, gone..."
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"...I was abandoned before they all vanished..." She looks back at him and shares the emotions they are feeling. "I don't know..." She breaks into tears unable to contain it anymore.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star just went completely silent, she enclosed her self in a dome of ice to shield her self off from everyone. She didnt want to speak about her parents.
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Landon walks over to her and puts an arm around her, trying to get her to stop crying. He begins to glow and tries to warm her. "So, do we know what's going on?" he asks Alex and Drake
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star calmed her self also then slowly dropped the ice. "The only person I want back is my mom...the only reason they stuck around before all this happened is to stick near my mom." She walked over to her and also hugged her.