Vampire military school

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Vampire military school

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Azura screamed and jumped back then growled and went to punch him. "THATS NOT COOL!!" She stopped her self before she did and turned her self away. "Hmph...so did I make it in or not!"

((>> i should have made my self younger...Cuz in this I'm not going to have a dad >>;; *kicks self*)
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin laugh with amusement from the girl, "your first test is to find my experiment that end up getting lost in the woods. " He gave her a picture of Aki, "find her and bring her to me and i let you know." Ryin smile knowing it wouldn't be that easy or it can be it just depend on how fast Aki was a learner of her knew body.

Aki heard people but, it seems so far but, trying to find out why it was clear to her what they are saying.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura nodded and took the photo, "right.....Ill find her and bring her to you..." She took off into the woods smelling the air finding an unfamiliar scent she grinned to her self and stopped when she found the source of the scent. Not getting to close but close enough to compare to the picture. It was her.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Aki heard something but, it was very low. She turned around not seeing anything but, she felt like something was near her but, what not sure. She jump twice back to 300 meters away.

Ryin appear in the base where he was command of. "Good luck girl cuz, you need it."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura smirked and thought 'this will be fun...wont it...' She rant at super speed and stopped behind Aki. "Hello..."

Aki gracefully look at her, "hi there." Aki smile gently something about this person doesn't make her scared at all and all.

Ryin sense that the two girls meet he smirk again, "the games have began."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura put her hand on the girls cheek then smiled. "how about you come with me...I know someplace safe for you...."

Aki look at her very careful. "how should i trust you when i don't know who i am where i come from...and what i am...or i have family or friends that are waiting for my return." Aki didn't trust this girl for some reason.

Ryin cock his head...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura tilted her head. "I can help you find out. I know a place that can help you with everything..." Azura smirked mentally but kept the same smile on her lips.

Aki glare and look at her, "show me the away but, you lead the way but, this all i say if i feel soemthing is wrong im not going missy."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura smiled and nodded, she took aki's hand and led her to my house. She unlocked the door and allowed aki to go in after she turned on a light. "Sorry about the smell. I was atacked and had to defend my self.."
Sutol
Newbie Otaku

Post by Sutol »

Name: Drea Waltz
species: Purebreed
powers:To fly and other vampire abilities
appearance: http://images2.cafepress.com/product/16 ... _Front.jpg
weapon:One sword and hidden swords
special talents: Photograpic memory
personality: Easy going but can be secretive.
which side: Not thought of a side yet but may during her time.
bio: Not thought of anything yet will come up with something during the story.
Sutol
Newbie Otaku

Post by Sutol »

Drea has moved into the area and is lost, she tries looking for help but she can't seem to pluck the courage to ask anyone yet. (Sorry don't know story.)
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura smiles at Aki still waiting for her to go into my house.

(its fine)
Sutol
Newbie Otaku

Post by Sutol »

(What do I do then?)
Drea wonders around trying hard not to bump into too many people. Somehow she manges to find the school but still gets lost wondering around all over the place.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(well....Im kinda waiting on the other two to post...I cant really post untill they do)