FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by spacegy4 »

She was tremendously relieved. Miya caught up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm so glad you're alright. I was worried..." She felt warmer than normal. As she puts her hand on his shoulder she somehow warms him and the water begins to evaporate eventually leaving him entirely dry.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Star stood and waited for Alex to come back out she shuffled her feet holding the heart in one hand and the necklace in the other.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex studied Miya for a moment. "You were worried? Even though we just met......you must be a very kind person at heart if thats the case." Figuring there was no point to go back to his room now that his clothes were dry, Alex turned around to walk back down to where Star and the others were.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star blushed and walked over to Alex holding out the Ice Heart she made. "H-Here alex...I..I made this for you..." She smiled. "T-To thank you fo-for the necklace."
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake looked out towards the power plant then at the car he had stole "I'll miss this car." raising his hands fire jumping from his hands hitting the cars side and melting through. the car explodes and flips. Drake heard a noise behind him and turned to see a coyote, he sighed "Pack leader." the coyote turned around and started trotting off deeper into the woods Drake followed after him

((I'm becoming the bad guy :P We need an antagonist.)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star smiled at Alex and held out the heart still. She then looked in the direction Drake went and bit her lower lip. "I'm worried about Drake hes been gone a long time..."

((Kind of a creepy thought))
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex took hold of the heart and held it up to the light. It gave off a ray of colors that shimmered everytime the light hit it. "Thats really pretty, thanks Star." spotting a metal pole nearby, Alex placed his hand against it and using his powers, he formed a metal chain out of it. Melding the chain to the heart, Alex hung it from his belt so it dangled next to his waist. "Drakes not back yet? I was gonna go do some training, but I guess we could go looking for him."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star smiled happily with a blush then hugged alex. "I-Im glad you l-like it Alex!" She shook her head then looked around. "No..hes not.." She looked at Alex again then smiled and nodded. "That sounds good. I'm worried about him." She puts a hand on his shoulder. "I'm also very happy that your ok...." She smiles shyly then lets her hand drop with a blush. Star turned toward the road.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake leans against a tree breathing hard "damnit."/pack leader turns and looks at Drake "damn it?"/ Drake looks up at the coyote "Its used to express something bad." he straights up looking at the cave in front of him "Home sweet home." walks into the cave pack leader following behind him

((Hey since i wasn't originally going to be the bad guy, I'm going to have it that the thing that started all this lives inside me as part of a deal to get my parents back.))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star steps closer to the road and looks back at her companions. "Are we gonna go look for him or are we gonna sit here and wait for him to come back?"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"I would like to look... but he said he was going into town. Isn't it even more dangerous there?" Miya asked, wondering why Drake had left in the first place.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"As long as we stay in a group, it shouldn't be to dangerous." Placing his hand on the metal pole again, Alex formed half a dozen Kunei knives which he put in his pocket. "If anything attacks us while were in a group, we can surely fight our way out of almost anything." Alex moved to join Star near the road.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star looked back at Alex and Miya then smiled when Alex formed the kunei knives. She blushed when he came up beside her then looked a the road then at miya. "Yea...With the powers we have we can get out of anything as long as we use them together!!" She spoke enthusiastically and pumped her fist in the air.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake walked through the cave all the way till the back about 20ft from the entrance/ pack leader trotted over to a natural hole and slipped through it/ Drake sighed "i hate this part." he got down on his hands and knees and crawled through the hole his hands glowing lightening the way, after about 10ft he stood up flicking a light switch "Good thing I learned about this place." it was an old bunker in case of meltdowns at the plant
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(hm...>> i have to wait on the other two>>)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"I guess we can protect each other. You're right." She said as she joined the others by the road.