RP w/ Friends

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

RP w/ Friends

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

This is pretty much random. We think of an idea and role play it!! :) If we finish a role play or get tired of one then we can start over with new characters and new story line!! :) OR we can keep the same role play and just simply add to it!! (yes you can change your character around a little but no dramatic changes to your character during the role play.) I haven't thought out an idea yet but I have thought out my Character. so juts post your character and lets think of an idea then lets get going!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Kari
Race: Human
Appearance(Can be a picture or a description): http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/R ... Black2.jpg (Best I can find for her)
Personality: She can be shy and nice but shes also feisty, She is afraid of guys for the most part but will try her hardest to fight one even though she may lose. Shes a determined one, She is very picky >>;; She likes making new friends even though she has trust issues.
Powers or Abilities: Shes a fast runner, Shes athletic and flexible. She has the abilities of a gymnastics master. :)
History/Bio: She and her mother was running from her father for ages now. And up untill last year her and her mother were doing very well. Last year her mother was killed by her father. Her mother was killed protecting her. She blames her self for her mothers death and is now stuck living by her self. Running from her father by her self. she has no idea how he keeps finding her. No one knows why she moves so often. No one knows why she lives her life in fear. But she keeps all her friends close by calling them and emailing them. Simply why she moves so often is to keep her father away from her friends. She's hoping to stay in this new town, this new area. but shes not sure if its going to work out the way she planned.
Other things we should know(Like if theirs a weapon or anything like that. something that's not included in the info above): She uses what ever she can as a weapon.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(Just waiting on some other people now!!!!) (waiting on aki more likely, shes gonna help think an idea :) She agreed to making a random role playing ideas forum thing. lol but throw in your ideas and if needed we can throw the ideas into one big idea :D that would be fun!)
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Re: RP w/ Friends

Post by Salvador Ulf »

(( Steampunk RP perhaps, or a midevial rp, or why not a splash of everything into one?))
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(( idk i guess we'll see, lets wait for aki to respond. ok? great ideas))
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Aki Lion
Race: Shapeshifter
Appearance: http://i62.beon.ru/69/85/78569/82/25426 ... oGuy4.jpeg
Personality: shy and timid mostly stay alone
Talents: varies
Orientation: Bi *mostly into guys*
other: freshman and in all the clubs and have the highest gpa and everything and being very quiet his very popular with the guys and girls and his fifthy rich
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

((yay hi aki!! now we can start thinking!!)

**i have a huge plan lets have some kind of storyline as twilight lol**
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

((noooo please god no XD))

**why not i don't like that movie or book but, i mean i do like the storyline a bit but, i mean sparkling vampire and having babies yes that bothers me so much**

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Please dont do twilight XD
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

please god not twilight XD;;;; >>;; I love danger. idk why but I love danger XD its a rush.
Aquamarine
Master Otaku

Post by Aquamarine »

Name:Myra
Race:???(Are there choices, or can I choose anything?)
Appearance:http://tinypic.com/r/a2t7vs/6
Bio:Was an orphan at the age of 7 and was placed in an awful foster home. She ran away and started living on her own in the woods. She quickly developed great fighting/hunting skills and lightning speed and eventually she practically forgot about civilization. She would play with the forest animals but would often wish for a friend of her own kind.
Personality:Kind, Gentle, Cheerful in spite of her loneliness, Loyal, Stubborn at times, Fiesty
Other:Has hand made weapons;spear, bow and arrows, stuff like that for protection

So what now?
We all have wings, what we lack is the courage to fly.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(you can choose anything)
Aquamarine
Master Otaku

Post by Aquamarine »

(Okay,thanks!)
Race:???Warrior???
We all have wings, what we lack is the courage to fly.

how about doing just random stuff like gundam wing or a warrior anime

Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

MAGIC VS TECH!
lets do that
or a Post apoc rP!!!!
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

O.o?? magic VS tech? how would we manage that?