Vampire military school

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Vampire military school

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Azura stood and half glared at ryin thinking "hes ruining it".
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin smirk and glare at Azura viciously and trying to be friendly. He had some plans for both female vampire.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura crossed her arms slightly and looked away knowing he has something planed, she just hopes this doesn't ruin her chances.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Aki titles her head very cute childish way looks at Ryin, "Who are you mister!?" In a very shy but, loud voice. Look at Azura and thought maybe they were in the same group of vampire and that could be good or bad. She thought to herself This are sure vampires but, they smell different then me for sure but, not sure exactly why that is She tap her finger in the corner of chin looking around the room and the other two vampire thinking maybe she can trust them but, at the same time keep a close eye on them.

Ryin heard some of her thought he was a bit confused on why he coudln't hear the entire thoughts he was very interested in Aki. He step on step closer to Aki looking at her action hoping he isn't scarring her.

Aki look at the step he took still not scared cuz, his not moving fast at all so she felt ok with the movement.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura stood still watching whats going on infront of her. She tilted her head watching staying quiet.

Aki smile gently, "I have some good feeling around you. I stay around this school but, if i feel something is wrong i might just take off and do my own thing."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura nodded slightly watching ryin then stepped over to him.

Aki look at Azura and glare at her and her eyes turned hot pink....showing she was aa bit angry at soemthing or pist for something.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura looked at aki. "what? I told you there was someone who could help us at the school..." Smiles at her.

Aki look at her and look at Ryin and didn't changer her eyes color at all. Smile back at Azura.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura bowed slightly to them both. then continued smiling. "shall we go? or do you want me to stay behind..." She looked at ryin curiously hoping he knew what she meant.

Aki frowned knowing she was hungry but, to shy to ask for food cuz, she was a guest and asking for food so fast she shake it out of mind and think about other things.

Ryin look around and look and sniff the air smelling some fresh vampire that are killing for no reason and no plan on their attacks. He shake his head with disappointment on how patethic they are getting now.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Silvia tilted her head. "Aki is something wrong?" Silvia looked at Ryin again and bit her lip. "And Sir. You didnt answer my question....when we go to the school do you want me to come or stay behind..." She hinted softly as she pointed at the fridge. "By the way Aki theirs drinks and something to eat in the fridge of you need it. I forgot to ask if you were hungry or not.."

Ryin laugh to himself and look at Slivia and spoke very gently and humble, "Yes, after Miss Aki you have to weak. I can tell your body is getting weak." Thinking to himself: this isn't good i need to train her in full power and strenght and her being hungry thats not good at all.

Ryin thinking more and more to see what he can do. He look at Slivia, "Miss Silvia please show her the kitchen and make sure she eats alot. Today and to nite will be very long for you two." He had many things plan for this two girl vampire to see what they are made off. He knows his team is very small but, he didn't care he better have a small and very powerful team....then a huge weak team.

Aki just look at ryin and trying to figure out what he was thinking.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Silvia nodded and understood. "Yes sir." She walked over to Aki and smiled then pointed over to the kitchen. "Right this way." She walked into the kitchen and cooked a big meal for Aki, also eating a little her self. "Sir would you like something...." She looked at a small fridge that says 'blood' on the front.
Seras

Post by Seras »

(I'm still here just waiting for someone to interact with me. I think my post is either on page 2 or 3 and she's at the school sitting on the front steps)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?