City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((im going to post here but, not as much but, maybe once a day or something like that for the rest of them to caught up))

Ryin wiggle his ears and smile very slightly. Perk his ears and look around for Aki his uncle.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

((alright. sounds good))

Demana's ears pin back while she watched ryin, She moved over to him not feeling comfortable with this.

((Hey ryin im gonna pm you i have an idea for something!!)
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin lay down and look at Demana in confort this time, "I think we are safe for how long not sure on that sweetie im scared of what to do but, i think we need everyone my uncle seems to big much much stronger person. His ability his strength is alot more powerful and im worry about it im not getting stronger cuz, i hate fighting him so much...I just wish wont his grudge is with me im just want to talk it out."

Ryin look at the sky and turned into his human form laying on his back. He was worry cuz, something about his uncle is not pure evil like the guy that the other fought. He wasn't sure on how to explain his feeling towards anyone. "OMG!!! im so confused about things missy i hate my uncle but, the other hand im not pist or have a grudge on him...if i don't know the reason why he fights me...i think me and him should talk things over but, how can i do this ....everytime i get close to him he only wants to fight." He lower ears and look to the side.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana sat and listened smiling nodding her head everynow and then stood and put her arms around him gently. "Im sorry ryin. maybe someday he'll be calm enough you can talk to him. maybe send him a letter or leave him one? I dont know." She smiled nervously at him then sat up.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin look at her nod, "Yes good idea but, i would like to talk to him face to face love."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana nodded.. "I meant we could possibly send the note to him and it could say that you want to talk!"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

How about you just take the story back to us. And explain what you did in the last 3 pages
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

((alll i did was take off over to ryin. we've just been talking. hes afraid his uncle is gonna show up. )
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Deciding that the others had a good handle on the combat Ai moved back to Naomi. She seemed frightened with all of the sudden action that had occurred. She stood next to her trying to make her feel safer regardless of the fact that Ai was rather shaken with the whole situation herself.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looked back at Ryin again looking up at him. "I wonder what the others are doing..."

Ryin look around and turned into a white stallion horse look at Demana, "We can go over and see what they are doing if you want love? I don't mind hanging out with you guys cuz, im not afraid as much as i can but, i still going to be still very shy around the others cuz, i don't know them yet."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana nodded and smiles. "alright then. Thank you." She looked in the direction she came from. "They're over that way I think." She perked her ears up to listen and pointed in the direction she herd voices.

Ryin giggle to himself, "miss you don't have to use your ears, im a horse and i can hear well too." He took off where he felt the others around....he smile knowing maybe having more people around isn't that bad.

Aki sniff the air feeling that the ora around Ryin was different something about his nephew is much stronger and he felt something to be a bit scared and he growled and bite his lips cuz, of that

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana squeaked and smiled giggling softly. "I know its a habbit." She smiled but felt very nervous of her surroundings.

Ryin ran towards the others and smile...something about this girl made him so happy and someone else that he didn't know he can be.

Aki was getting more angry every minute that was moving.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiled and wanted to hug ryin but held off untill we arent moving. She let out a giggle. "you seem happy Ryin! If your happy I'm happy!!" Demana smiled and smelled the air hoping his uncle didnt show up soon.