Vampire military school

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Vampire military school

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

(It may be a little while @.@ we're still at my house ><; )
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Seras

Post by Seras »

(I was just reminding you guys. That's all. Sometimes when people don't post for pages they assume a person is out. Yeah)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(@.@ hopefully we'll leave for the school soon)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**sorry i haven't been on for awhile been busy at my military school life...i have something plans for your character Seras....btw i need a few more characters you can have the max. of 4 characters..**

Ryin look at Silivia and smile gently trying to not scare or worry the girls, "NO thanxs, i have something to take care of." Ryin walk out of the building and slowly went to the school and saw a newcommer infront of the school wondering why he didn't notice her presents. He smile and thinking they are all girls this is very interesing to me.

Aki look at Silivia, "Thanxs ma'am." Looks around and slowly smile gently. STart to drink the red drink and took a small sip. Her body got really excited for a reason and wondering what the heck it was. But, whatever it was making her happy.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Seras

Post by Seras »

Ariah sensed Ryin coming and turned her head in his direction. She stood when he got closer. "Are you in charge of this school?" She asked looking at Ryin. Her voice wasn't loud but recognizing him as a vampire she didn't have to speak loud for him to hear her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Ryin look at Ariah and smile gently, "Yes, I am in charge of this school! Why do you ask ma'am?" He was quit interested in why she was here.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Seras

Post by Seras »

"Because if you're not then I'd sit back down and wait for the vampire in charge." She said easily. "Am I late or early?" She asked not knowing how long she had waited.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Silvia smiled at Aki and took some her self drinking a few packets. She smiled. "heh wanna head to the school or stay here for a few more minutes?"

Ryin look around and giggle, "Sweetie class for the new cycle havent not start cuz, we don't have enough vampires yet...they are few coming in very nite and dawn about a week we are going to start. Maybe you can go to the dorm and choice a room you like the first people get the best but they are two rooms reserve for two of the girls that are already here....they are special pick." Ryin sniff the air sensing the new born vampire still attacking without no reason was making him more and more angry.

===============================================================

Aki look around and didn't much care for staying in this building at all. "School now!!" Her being so shy she doesn't make a complete sentences yet. She slowly went out of the building and slowly senseing the Ryin around and fallow his scent.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura walked out of her house and locked it up walking behind Aki already knowing where the school is. "hm"

(alright i accidentally used the wrong name XD)
Seras

Post by Seras »

(drop)

**seras why did you say drop like as she faint or you drop from the play love**

Aki stop and sensing something going out of hand somewhere and not sure what it was or where it was....but, it made her feel unconfortable but, also very very upset over what the hell was going on....Aki didn't understand this feeling before but, she felt like fighting for something and for now reason....Aki knew in the past she hated fighting and knowing she wants to fight was very very odd of her doing that it was her personality for feeling like that.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Azura walked behind aki still and looked around.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Parenthesis()=occ
dropped from rp
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

((aw :( ))

**this stinks we need a new plot i had a plot but, it went away with seras character is gone eww*