City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin shurg not suring why he made that noise or said it either. He titles her head and look up and saw something strange and want to turn into a white eagle but, at the same time he want to stay with Demana still not sure if his uncle will attack his new special person.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana blushed more at him smiling still. "I dont ever want to lose you Ryin.."
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Aki heard thier conversation and got really pist off he didn't like this one bit.

Ryin smile at Demana and nod his head, "i feel the same thing sweetie." He jump on feeling his uncle angry once again.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana frowned when Ryin jumped she puts her arms around him again trying to calm him. "Ryin I wish we could find a way to keep your uncle off our tails"
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin look at her and gently smile, "Me too...but, honestly i wish he stops and thinks why he attacks me cuz, i mean i think he truely forgot the main reason why he attacks me cuz, its been so long this has been going on."

Aki turned into a black crow and slowly flying towards Ryin.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana nodded. "That would be good...If he just stopped and thought..." Demana smiled still but her senses went crazy as she listened for any sounds that could mean a threat.

Ryin wiggle a bit and turned into a white eagle and flew up hight in the air wondering where his uncle his scent was getting much stronger and that means that he is getting much closer.

Aki flew by Ryin and peck his head hard and landed a building that was close by showing he was close by and ready to attack at any time but, not at the time.

Ryin dove to the side and wince his eyes cuz, the peck kind of hurt but, not much to be wounded at all.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana let out a gasp then let out a cat like hiss at Aki.

Ryin keep flaping his wings wondering why he really didn't attack like usual. He look at Demana and frowns in his mind and flew to Aki to finally talk to him about everything.

Aki saw Ryin coming by and start to get pist off but, he control to see why the hell his nephew had the nerve to come to him. Like threaten him and all.

Ryin landed next to Aki, "Why do you keep a grudge on me when i was so young on understanding on what is going on. I mean if i know the story behind why you attack me. I mean we can talk about it and see if you really do hate me or you hate someone else and you are attacking the one person i mean i don't want to fight my family anymore." He flutter up and look at his uncle.

Aki was speechless and thinking on what he was saying cuz, he really was not sure what the reason anymore just knowing that he had a angier feeling inside everytime he saw Ryin but, not knowing what the feeling is from.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana watched Ryin worriedly hoping to god that he doesnt get hurt. She whispers ."ryin" while watching him.

Ryin look at his uncle realizing its ok to calm down cuz, his uncle wasnt mad at all more of thinking mood right now.

Aki look at Ryin, "It was all about love Ryin, See your mother told you this but, the dad my brother wasn't really your real dad. See your really dad is me. That's why i want to kill you cuz,i know that if you weren't realize to know who your real dad was you shouldn't be living and living a fake life. He took everything from me my love and my child. Since i found out what she was going to do i became a very revengeful man."

Ryin look down and knowing why he was so upset and mad and hatred around him. He felt bad for his uncle.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana continued watching Ryin her ears perking up to see if she can hear what their saying.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(sorry i didnt say much that last post, Im not in the greatest mood)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I made the choice that I am NOT rejoining. Enjoy your thread
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(is their something wrong spacegy?)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

(Yes. a number of things. I have standards. I don't tolerate posts less than a paragraph. Short posts are just pathetic and annoying. All they prove is that you browse the forum instead of eating, sleeping or doing anything else. Lastly the thread was steered to god knows where. It was not a plot that interested me and I was not informed before the decision was made. Not only am I offended by the fact that you turned the thread into a 1 and 1 but it is obvious that the thing continued for at least a page after I politely asked for it to stop. And finally I just can't role play with people that write in very broken English. I just find it very difficult. I'm sorry but I really don't mean to offend with that it's just a reality with me.)