I completely agree with this fact.

regards
Niel
workout routine
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: Create a card..

Post by Dragon X »

Dragon king 2800/2300 This monter can only be summoned by sacraficing 2000 life points or by sending 3 monsters with 2100 atk points or more to your graveyard.When this monster is summoned it can't be destoyed in battle it special ability prevents your opponent from playing face down cards and also it can absorb all the monters by you and opponents graveyard attack points.

trapp stopper (trap card) if you have 1000 or less life points every card on your opponents side of the filed is destroyed and you you can summon any monster in either from your graveyard or deck right to your field whether it's a fusion monster or not..

frog knight 1400/1200 this monster maybe weak but it has a good special ability when this monsters' summon it can take away half of every one of your oppenents monsters atk points and add it to your life points.

frog tadpole 300/200 when you send this monster to your graveyard for every card in one turn you gain 500 life points.

red dragon magican.2600/2700
this monters special abilty alows you to destroy three cards at the same whether trap macic monter or facedown. also if you sacrifice 500 life points this monters atk and defense point are doubled

celtic knight 2800/2300
this monters special ability allows you to use to destroy any monter even if your oppenents monster has higher atk points than you.this monster can only be summoned by sending celtic guardian to the graveyard.If your oppenents monster has higher atk points then half of it's atk point are delt to thier life points. if the atk points are lower then half of it's atk points are added to this monters.
Last edited by SASSZAIN on Jul 23, 2010 7:55pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: combined many posts into one
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

a few of those are a bit OP lol
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:a few of those are a bit OP lol
what does that mean?
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Over Powered
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:Over Powered
oh ok meaining.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

thief stealer
2300/2100
this monsters special ability allows you to take away one of your opponets special effects monster abilty for each turn.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

that better be an 8 star
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:that better be an 8 star
So you ike my ideas.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

i dont exactly 'ike' them. THey are overpowered and need balancing.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:i dont exactly 'ike' them. THey are overpowered and need balancing.
That was the idea!I was trying to make monsters to match the egyption God cards.How bout just either sacrafice 2000 life points or sacrafice monsters with 2100 or more atk points to summon each of the monsters.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

no? XD
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:no? XD
what do you have in mind.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

three tribude, 3000 tribute, or a lot of syncro
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:three tribude, 3000 tribute, or a lot of syncro
ok fine with me.