Romance

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Dretlin

Re: Romance

Post by Dretlin »

Uta wrote:
I'm not cool enough to attempt anything else ;___:
If you ever have skype, I will teach you Scots. :-"
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Uta wrote:
XD I have a very very bad California valley girl accent. I don't think I could pull it off. ;____;
Athos

Post by Athos »

You know, for being a Californian, I've never met a 'valley girl.' Then again, round these parts, there's nothing but bible thumpin' simple country folk.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Uta wrote:
Uta wrote:
XD I have a very very bad California valley girl accent. I don't think I could pull it off. ;____;
We could transpose your California valley girl accent, into a Welsh valley girl accent.
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

Athos wrote:You know, for being a Californian, I've never met a 'valley girl.' Then again, round these parts, there's nothing but bible thumpin' simple country folk.

XDD I live in a similar area right now. They play country music in Thai restaurants and everyone has an overcompensatingly large truck.

D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N: :XDD My voice already hurts my head when I have a hangover. If you add some seagull to it who knows would happen. I would love to learn how to curse in Scottish, all I know so far is "Shut your gobshite ye wee fanny!" and so on and so forth.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Uta wrote: "Shut your gobshite ye wee fanny!" and so on and so forth.
The sentence is more likely to be constructed as thus: "Ahoy gobshite, shut yer hole, yah wee fanny."

Gob can be used instead of month, but one is normally called a "gobshite".
Athos

Post by Athos »

Uta wrote:
Athos wrote:You know, for being a Californian, I've never met a 'valley girl.' Then again, round these parts, there's nothing but bible thumpin' simple country folk.

XDD I live in a similar area right now. They play country music in Thai restaurants and everyone has an overcompensatingly large truck.

D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N: :XDD My voice already hurts my head when I have a hangover. If you add some seagull to it who knows would happen. I would love to learn how to curse in Scottish, all I know so far is "Shut your gobshite ye wee fanny!" and so on and so forth.
How redneck is that?
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

The sentence is more likely to be constructed as thus: "Ahoy gobshite, shut yer hole, yah wee fanny."

XDDD *Bows* Thank you Scottish cursing sensei. I look forward to learning more of your ways ^__^

If I were to call someone an ugly [censored]/[censored], how would I go about it?

Athos: Pretty redneck XD. When I go to a laundromat there are these dudes in overalls sitting in foldable chairs smoking cigars watching nascar. Its that redeck. Do you live in socal?
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

XDDD *Bows* Thank you Scottish cursing sensei. I look forward to learning more of your ways ^__^

If I were to call someone an ugly [censored]/[censored], how would I go about it?

Athos: Pretty redneck XD. When I go to a laundromat there are these dudes in overalls sitting in foldable chairs smoking cigars watching nascar. Its that redeck. Do you live in socal?
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Uta wrote:

In all honestly, the "C" word can be used in place of just about any Verb or where ever you can that is inappropriate enough.

Examples!:

"Am gonny kick yer c**t in"
"See tha c**t last nite smack aff his tits?"
"Aww for c**ts sake..."
"Whose this c**t?" But in this example it is genuinely not meant as derogatory, somehow...

Scotland has some word for disgusting and not nice that could be a prefix to "[censored]":

"You claty..."
"You manky..."
"You howfin..."

"Slag" is always good.
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

Uta wrote:

In all honestly, the "C" word can be used in place of just about any Verb or where ever you can that is inappropriate enough.

Examples!:

"Am gonny kick yer c**t in"
"See tha c**t last nite smack aff his tits?"
"Aww for c**ts sake..."
"Whose this c**t?" But in this example it is genuinely not meant as derogatory, somehow...

Scotland has some word for disgusting and not nice that could be a prefix to "[censored]":

"You claty..."
"You manky..."
"You howfin..."

"Slag" is always good.
XDDD howfin? Manky?Claty? That sounds like something out of Harry Potter."Welcome to Hogwarts! You are now a member of the Howfin house."

I am now convinced that Scottish is as cool as secks. And secks is pretty damn cool.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Yes, I am in socal.
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

Athos wrote:Yes, I am in socal.
Kewl kewl. *Stalkz*

=D
Athos

Post by Athos »

>_>

How'd ya guess?
Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

Athos wrote:>_>

How'd ya guess?
I actually assumed you were east coast at first. I don't think Northern California has rednecks though, and I have moved quite a bit so I can say close to certain. Plus its kind of like 50/50 XDD
Athos

Post by Athos »

Ahh hahaha. Well, I'm sure there are some up there, they're just in REALLY REALLY....remote...areas. XD

But yes. Socal. >_> Don't even get me started. I have many complaints about living here.