Pics or it didnt happen.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Mai

Pics or it didnt happen.

Post by Mai »

I won two dollars on a scratch off, then lost my keys. Screwed up fate.

Hi everyone!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Re: Pics or it didnt happen.

Post by Kitty »

Oh... That sucks :(
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Hi mai!!

did you find your keys?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Mai. You should be a journalist. You choose the best headlines. I'm jealous.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Mai

Post by Mai »

Someone told me I should invest in the scratch off, and look what happened!

(Found the keys).

(In the ignition).

How is everyone?
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Just. Fine.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Excellent emphasis. Well played, sir.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm crazy good. Swamped in school work though. thats a first for me ><
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

Did EMS school bend you mentally and emotionally over?
<3 life
Athos

Post by Athos »

Nothing like hooking up an iV to get rid of a hangover! Am I right? I'm irritated and jealous now. My friend is taking the LSAT and wants to go to Georgetown University! That is where I'd like to go! ](*,)

Ahh, to even be in the same room as Mssr. Clement...I'd love to shake that man's hand. I know, I know, I'll be my own trailblazer, but still. FREAKING GEORGE TOWN! Hell, I haven't even got my Bachelor's Degree! Then again, I suppose in the end, we'll see who has less debt. And who knows. Maybe my friend and I will end up working in the same law firm, or even having to go against each other in a case. Now. That'd be entertaining. *sigh* ](*,)
Mai

Post by Mai »

:| .

How enchanting, Athos. Really. I'm sure any school would provide consistent excellence as George Town. Reputation isn't the only credible thing through schooling. Not to mention.. You should always aim to stand taller then your idols. o.O

(A hero ain't nothing but a sandwich!)

And HA! I'm just as sane as ever. :D
Athos

Post by Athos »

Well yeah, I suppose. But I mean, when you go to law school, you only learn how to think like a lawyer (pretty sure I'm somewhat in that direction already). But it's also about the connections. Mssr. Clement was the former U.S. Solictor General. I'm sure he's made plenty of connections (and is also a partner for a HUGE law firm). Not to mention, I love is oratory skills. Amazing.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

you love is oratory skills. Good to know

;)
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

nosaj thing wrote:I won two dollars on a scratch off, then lost my keys. Screwed up fate.

Hi everyone!
Your keys must only be worth two dollars - or 1.24859533 British pounds.