Help to identify dark anime on Disney Channel!

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Kronprinz_adam
Baka Otaku

Help to identify dark anime on Disney Channel!

Post by Kronprinz_adam »

Hi everyone!!! Greetings from Guatemala!!! :D
My name is Julio, and I'm trying to identify some anime that I saw long time ago, on the 80s.

It was around 1986, and I was at my cousin's home. They had cable TV and we were watching Disney Channel.
There was a very dark cartoon, but very impressive. It looked like japanese anime.
I can remember something like this: (more or less).
There was a dark island, and there was a huge monster which looked very much like a Balrog from Lord of the Rings (I mean, a black, powerful and very tall bipedal creature with horns on his head, the head was more or less like a bull). The creature looked impressive.He terrorized the people living on that island, specially a small girl who ran away from this powerful creature. :shock:

Does anyone has an idea of what could possible be these anime? The creature looked evil, like the cross between a minotaur and the devil at the end of Disney's Fantasia....but the cartoon looked japanese.
Thank you very much!!
Julio.
SASSZAIN

Re: Help to identify dark anime on Disney Channel!

Post by SASSZAIN »

AT first glance to me sounds like Devil Lady..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket