Turns out. .

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

Do you ever wish some past users will come back?

Yes
33%
No
33%
Maybe
33%

Total votes: 6

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Turns out. .

Post by Bambi »

HAI

Anywai, i was just going through some of my old posts and stuff (for the lolz) and I was coming across users who have since disappeared (their account has been deleted or they just don't come here anymore) and been thinking how I wish I got to know them when they were still around! I'm not like MASSIVELY regretting not getting to know them when they were active, but I still wish I had taken a chance to know them outside of the topic they were posting in and I'm also curious to see what they're doing now and such! Does that make sense? D:

Ahh, does anyone here ever feel like this? lol
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Re: Turns out. .

Post by Bambi »

To get the ball rolling, I decided to vote :D! Teeheehee.

Also, you can list (if you want) the username of the people you wish would come back and/or the people you wish you talked to while they were active. And it's not the same thing, lol. People you wish would come back would be the people you already knew but lost contact with, and the people you wish you talked to while they were active are the ones you didn't know, but wish you did? lol

Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

I voted no. As I feel our time has come and gone.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Dretlin wrote:I voted no. As I feel our time has come and gone.
Ahh! You're so wise beyond your years, Dretty babe.

Anyway, I hope all the users that used to visit are all gooood! Also looking forwards to seeing some new users in heeeerrrreeee :mrgreen: !
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Bambi wrote: Ahh! You're so wise beyond your years, Dretty babe.

Anyway, I hope all the users that used to visit are all gooood! Also looking forwards to seeing some new users in heeeerrrreeee :mrgreen: !
It is true that I ponder about some of the old users.

You included young lady! Fortunately I can catch you on steam on occasion. Our time difference is just brutal however. ](*,)
Athos

Post by Athos »

Damn that time difference.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Dretlin wrote:
Bambi wrote: Ahh! You're so wise beyond your years, Dretty babe.

It is true that I ponder about some of the old users.

You included young lady! Fortunately I can catch you on steam on occasion. Our time difference is just brutal however. ](*,)
To be fair, before we had each other on steam, we hadn't talked for AGES! It's nice to see you online every now and then :mrgreen: And I agree, down with the time difference! I've been staying up late playing TF2 lately, lol and hoping to say hi to you when you sign on but you're never there D: rage.

AWESOME CONTRIBUTION, ATHOS! :x :?

Also, the users I'm missing most right now are my Sailor Moon pals! In particular Sailor Universia and Sailor Venus! Ahhh. If by some crazy chance you guys are reading this, I miss you both and our fun times in the Sailor Moon section. Sob. I actually started watching Sailor Moon again after reading some of the old threads, hah :mrgreen: :-"

8-[

Athos

Post by Athos »

I was tired. I really didn't have a lot of friends on here. I keep in touch with them via MSN. I'ma have to go look at my friends list to jog me memory
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Jamie Madrox
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jamie Madrox »

like who?
most nights i lie awake in bed... gazing upon the stars.
untill i realize and wonder....?
where the hell is my roof???