Albrick School for the Paranormal Beings

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Albrick School for the Paranormal Beings

Post by Nyko »

I haven't seen one of these in a long time, so why not?

Event:
Albrick School for the Paranormal Beings has recently opened allowing students from every corner of the planet to enroll. The schools goals are to help all of the supernatural beings understand their gift.

Storyline:
You have just received a pamphlet from Albrick in the mail. Having kept your secret for as long as you can remember. You decided to enroll into the school after reading more about it. Later you received a letter in the mail.

"Dear _____,
Well, you got in! Yeah! So pack your bag and be taken to this school, where you can meet others of your kind and learn more about your culture.

By the way, we need to a little bit more about you so why don't you write down the answers to these questions:
Name:
Race:
Known Abilities:
History(Optional)(Family Heritage. Mother's and Father's name.):
Biography(At least a paragraph):
Appearance(Details or picture):

You will be picked up on August 9th at 9am by a train.

Sincerely,
Jason Albrick

Here are some people who will be on the train with you(You may choose them as your own profile instead of making on).

Heiden
Siren
Charlotte
Rasui
Nana
Rei

Heres my characters:

Name: Aurora Albrick
Race: Lightbearer/Shapeshifter
Known Abilities: She can heal wounds and can almost revieve living things(Her body glows).Can control light to the point of lighting up a room(Her hair glows). She likes to change the color of her hair. She can also shape shift into a few animals(Fish is her favorite).
History: Father: Jason Albrick - Founder/Dean of Albrick High, Mother: Unknown
Biography: She was raised without her mother. Her father never told her of the story of how her mother left. She doesn’t remember anything before she turned 5. Her past is a bit of a mystery.
Appearance:This is one of her favorite colors of hair,she also likes red.

Name: Jason Albrick
Race: Elf
Known Abilities: He is skilled in armed and unarmed combat. He knows a few spells as well.
History: Father: Enylk Albrick - Elvish War Commander, Mother: Alena Albrick - Teacher of fine arts.
Biography: He glew up in an elvish community. The rest is secret. He adopted Aurora, she doesn’t know that he is not her biological daughter.
Appearance:He doesn't look that scary all the time. His eyes change to a light blue and he dresses in a casual suit.

Name: Klayton Renivere
Race: Grim Reaper
Known Abilities: Absorbs souls for power.
History: Father: Calvin Renivere - Blacksmith died at age 35, Mother: Catherine Renivere - Died giving birth.
Biography: He was not born a reaper. He was cursed when he watched a murder. After seeing the grim reaper come and take the soul, he knew he had an ability to see the dead souls of suffering people. He got his scythe after he absorbed a demon soul. Malstro is an evil demon who had taken many lives. He takes the form of Klay’s scythe.
Appearance: Hes nicer than he looks, but he doesn't smile much. Hes kind-hearted to his friends, cold-hearted to enemies.

Rule:
Just have fun and no God-modding.
Last edited by Nyko on May 10, 2011 12:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Albrick School for the Paranormal Beings

Post by spacegy4 »

Name: Mayumi Mura
Race: Human

Known Abilities: Telepathic powers. Being able to read peoples minds unconsciously. Telekenesis in varying strengths.
Comparable psionic power and abilities to that of a Terran Ghost: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost
She is a very powerful telepath but still needs much more practice to control her powers. Sometimes she can accidentally invade someones dreams while they sleep for example and release psionic shockwaves depending on her mood and emotional condition.

Biography(At least a paragraph): After 2 years of successful service in the normal army as a scout sniper she was conscripted from the normal army into a special operations team as an assassin sniper. After an incident in which she acted "unusual" she was discharged from the unit. During tense combat she experienced a very bad headache like feeling. In the intensity of the battle she had unleashed an uncontrollable assault on the minds of everything around her. This was mostly damaging her allies around her. Many of her team mates were killed as a result.

After getting a better grasp on her powers she made use of them to help her flee a high security mental health facility that she was placed in after her discharge. She managed to secure all of her equipment and weapons prior to her escape. After being in hiding for a month or so she received a letter about a school and decided to investigate further.

Appearance(Details or picture): http://amit.dabydeen.com/images/divergence_eve.jpg

weapons and equipment:

Weapons: Digital supressed SR-25 sniper rifle, Digital UMP-45 EO tech, Glock 18 tactial, Stun and smoke grenades
Equipment: Flack suit and other equipment you would expect a military special ops person to have on them.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She made her way to the location indicated in the letter and waited. As the train arrived she gathered up her equipment and belongings and walked onto the train. Mayumi walked into a corner and found a seat. As soon as she entered she felt the mind of every occupant within. Not able to restrain herself she settled on one. From just a scratch on the surface she began to feel uneasy. After noticing the subject of death she instinctively let go of any further investigation. She hoped to herself that the person hadn't felt the invasion of privacy. Now turning to the man she would address him normally and hope even if he had noticed that he would just let it go. "Um.. hello there." She greeted him. Nervousness was clearly showing in her voice especially after she sighted the scythe.
EddieDiaz
Baka Otaku

Post by EddieDiaz »

Name: Kyza Bankz
Race: Half-Human/Half-Demon
Known Abilities:
Dark Energy Matter and great speed which allows him to look like he's teleporting to the slow eye.

(Family Heritage. Mother's and Father's name.):
Father: Lionel Bankz
Mother: Katrina Bankz

Biography(At least a paragraph):
Kyza's mother died giving birth to him, Kyza's father has raised him as if he were 100% percent human and never told him that his mother was a demon. Kyza was a popular kid back in his old school, Star Quarterback and he was in a band, but one day at one of his football games when he was passing the ball he destroyed the ball with dark matter and tossed it killing one of the Wide Receivers who was also his best friend. He's father than told him everything and them running from city to city ever since.

Kyza's father later died when he was 17 by a another demon who he had been running from all his life, Kyza's grampa from his mother side Giero Soto, Giero took him under his wing and trained him as a demon not knowing he killed his father. on Kyza's 19th birthday Giero told Kyza he had killed his father so Kyza would get mad and embrace his demon side but Kyza was so furious he couldn't control it and killed his grampa in one blow. Kyza's been on his own ever since.

Appearance(Details or picture):
http://c.wrzuta.pl/wi19580/58c0984e0014 ... 0boy%5E%5E
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Thanks for joining. I'll post tmrw or i we get like 2 more people.)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

After a train arrived at the house of the applicants. An older gentleman stepped out to meet them. He stood there in his causal best and smiled, "I am Jason Albrick," he raised his hand showing them the train behind him, "This way please." He waved his arm and allowed them on the train before himself. "Welcome to the Albrick Train. Please have a seat."

There were several people sitting on the train. There was a beautiful women in her late twenties sitting with another young woman with red hair. There was a young lady with bright blue hair sitting with an older fellow in his early twenties. There was another young fellow sitting in the seat across from them, he had blue hair and horns. There was two other people that greeted them as they walked into the club car, where you could eat food or watch tv. The gentleman went first, "Hi there, I'm Rasui. Welcome aboard." The women followed, "I'm Charlotte, the school administrator. I need to set up an appointment with you as soon as we get to the school. So have a seat and enjoy the ride."

Sitting quietly watching Klayton try to figure out a puzzle given to him by Rei. She giggled quietly as he finally gave up and handed it back, "Can I try?" She asked nudging towards the puzzle.

Klayton shruged and handed it to her, "Its not as easy as it looks Aurora." He wacthed as the puzzle slowly lifted from his hands by a beam of light, "Still trying at that Aurora?"

As the puzzle lifted from Klayton's hand, Aurora's eyes followed it. She was getting a bit better with the control, but it didn't last long. It dropped and as it fell Aurora reached out and caught it, "I have to try." She sighed as she gave the puzzled back and looked out the window.

Klayton sighed and handed the puzzle back to Rei. Just then Jason walked up and sat next to Aurora hugging her, "I saw that, you doing a lot better." He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Aurora's smiled lit up the faces of the few watching as she began to tell stories about animals.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((well my character was completely and totally ignored. Or should i just redo my first post?))
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Redo. Sorry, I just wanted to leave it up to you who you talk to.)
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

"Suit up!" WGN America How I Met Your Mother DVDthis summer to expand the network of commitment "legendary" social media by celebrating fans of How I Met Your Mother, and network TV debut of "In SuperFit summer."Starting this month, WGN America is launching the campaign "Summer SuperFan including fans of Sopranos DVDHow I Met Your Mother in the air WGN America. As part of the country, WGN America dedicated fans who brought four HIMYM tribute to the series through blogs and video tribute in New York for a round table and get updates, which were filmed inThe Tribe DVD Superfans. These are held in places to run air on WGN America during the summer and video profiles on Facebook.com SuperFan / MeetAtMacLarens and wgnamerica.com. WGN America has also created a YouTube channel HIMYM."The Summer ofOne Tree Hill DVD SuperFan" will give fans of How I Met Your Mother keys to the network by allowing them to literally program their favorite 'Best Of' episodes on several Sundays during the summer. The success of this open platform many opportunities for both WGN America and our marketing partners to attract fans of programming on WGN America's deepest, most comprehensive level than ever, "said Josh Richman, viceTwo And A Half Men DVD president of marketing for WGN America.As part of the WGN-American strategy for social media network collaborates Story all over the world, the contents of a global marketing agency, helping to create and maintain an ideal fan experience and drive to tune in WGN and Air America.
--------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
How I Met Your Mother DVD
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She made her way to the location indicated in the letter and waited. As the train arrived she gathered up her equipment and belongings and walked onto the train. Mayumi walked into the car and found a seat in the club car to the side away from the main group. As soon as she entered she felt the mind of every occupant within. She could feel every individual and could only guess that a few could feel her unconsciously probing and bumping at the surface of their minds. What she was doing was an ultimate breaching of privacy but she couldn't control or resist doing it. There were so many minds that held so many unusual qualities that they presented a sort of mental overload. She sat back against he seat the tried to close her eyes and make sense of the information streaming in but they snapped back open as she nervously scanned the train car hoping that no one had noticed what she had been doing.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She made her way to the location indicated in the letter and waited. As the train arrived she gathered up her equipment and belongings and walked onto the train. Mayumi walked into the car and found a seat in the club car to the side away from the main group. As soon as she entered she felt the mind of every occupant within. She could feel every individual and could only guess that a few could feel her unconsciously probing and bumping at the surface of their minds. What she was doing was an ultimate breaching of privacy but she couldn't control or resist doing it. There were so many minds that held so many unusual qualities that they presented a sort of mental overload. She sat back against he seat the tried to close her eyes and make sense of the information streaming in but they snapped back open as she nervously scanned the train car hoping that no one had noticed what she had been doing.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Aurora flinched slightly as she felt the invasion of her mind. She glanced over at Mayumi her eyes seemed soft and caring as she noticed the women couldn't control her powers. Excusing herself from the group, she calming walked over and sat by Mayumi, "Hi I'm Aurora."

Klayton noticed the invasion on his mind, but he only blocked her out quickly and resumed conversation with Jason. He kept an eye on Aurora as she sat next to Mayumi.

Jason excused himself as he was called to the front of the train.

Rei and Klayton sat there talking about the puzzle box.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

mayumi was surprised as she noticed the girl begin to approach her. realizing that this girl could probably have noticed what she had been doing she put all of her will to suppress continuing to investigate into her mind any further. she barely managed to hold it back for the time being and it took quite a bit of effort to do so. she definitely wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long. "Im Mayumi" she quietly spoke to to the girl who had just taken seat next to her. "Im sorry..." she continued softly. "I just can't control it"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Aurora smiled sweetly, "I know..." She whispered as she leaned in a bit, "I can't control mine either..." After extending her hand to greet Mayumi, she spoke gently, "Its nice to meet you." She had a slight glow about her as she smiled.

Klayton noticed Aurora smiling and smiled himself as he continued his talk with Rei.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

mayumi was relieved to know the girl understood that she wasn't able to control her powers very well. "Do you have any idea what is in store for us at this school?" She asked nervously. noticing so many unusual things around her made her feel uneasy. although her rifle and submachine gun were stowed she still had her g18 tactical in her hip holster. running her hand along it helped her feel a little more confortable in this absurd scenario.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Aurora smiled as she crossed her legs, she patted Mayumi's leg lightly, "Its alright you can calm down. You are safe here. The school was built to help, well people like us understand more about what we are." She noticed the grip of Mayumi's gun and took her hand off her leg slowly.

Klayton yawned as he lounged in his seat and took a brisk nap.

Rei sat there trying to solve the puzzle his grandmother gave to him before he got on the train.