Tried Yoga Today...

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tried Yoga Today...

Post by webmaster »

I normally do cardio workouts but today I tried doing yoga from a Yoga for Dummies DVD I borrowed. It's so hard!!
Naruko
Master Otaku

Re: Tried Yoga Today...

Post by Naruko »

I fall over so often! -_-

A friend of a friend was trying to get...idk, certified or whatever? to teach yoga, so I went to a class she was doing. So much falling!
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I never fell, but I came close a few times. I did both standing and on the floor, and both are challenging. I think it would really help if I had someone with me to correct my positions. It's hard doing it off the TV.
Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Back in high school we were required to do yoga in order to be in choir. It was to keep us calm and relaxed, also it was supposed to keep not only our body but also our mind fit.

I really should get back into doing it, been so long.
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
reeta
Baka Otaku

Post by reeta »

Looking forward for your valuable comments..
Whether you want to pass vce mobile exams or looking for Dean College certification, our Youtube can provide guaranteed success in real exam of University of California, San Francisco Good Luck.
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

I've been doing beach yoga lately and I adore it. Still fall over tho.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.