Work

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Naruko
Master Otaku

Re: Work

Post by Naruko »

I'm so exhausted by how awful my work is I'm either seriously considering Peace Corp, or quitting my field entirely to work in retail. I'm done.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Naruko wrote:quitting my field entirely to work in retail.
Don't.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

After a month of sitting on my ass, I'm finally working again!
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Ace
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ace »

I work in banking and let me tell you, with these recently new policy changes it just makes things worst dealing with angry customers >_>
~ Something something........ yeah~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Interviews are the worst. My former company is the worst. I just want to work somewhere better than I am and I'm actively trying to change that why is this so difficult?!
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I'm definitely not a fan of job interviews.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

So, the job you were going for didn't work out, Nyxie? =(

I applied for Coca-cola two days ago. Got a call yesterday and missed it. Waiting to hear back today.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

I've had so many interviews lately. So. Freakin. Many! Today I had one and I have another set up for tomorrow. Did I accidentally wish on a monkey's paw?
marycosplay
Baka Otaku

Post by marycosplay »

I thought most guys enjoyed their work, if they really like it.
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Wait, did you just call me a dude?
Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

When I went for my job interview awhile back the first sentence out of the employer's mouth was "I know who your aunt is and I don't very much care for her."

... Yeah I bet you can guess how very awkward that was for me. -.-

I actually got the job but can tell she doesn't like me however.
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
Thunderstruck
Baka Otaku

Post by Thunderstruck »

Naruko wrote:I'm so exhausted by how awful my work is I'm either seriously considering Peace Corp, or quitting my field entirely to work in retail. I'm done.
Not every branch or business that associates themselves with retail is perfect either, Nyxie poo.. you'd most likely be trading one hell for another. Only superior retail job ive had was Kohl's, great company to work for, at least at the location I was at. Gr8 read btw. Ha
Yoite
Baka Otaku

Post by Yoite »

marycosplay wrote:I thought most guys enjoyed their work, if they really like it.
I'm the one who really enjoys with the work :) Comparing to my studying at university it's really a pleasure and I get money for what I do :)
I'm a copywriter, started to work a year ago and I can do this at home, so no more exhausting road there and back anymore 8-) Besides my work schedule is free, I don't need to get up early in the mornings (really hate this! ](*,) ) and can make my workplace really comfortable for me :) For example, not so long ago I bought one of these machines for making coffee, really adore the taste and it's such a pleasure to write all these articles with tasty coffee near you during the day, and no sleepy mornings at all! :) 8-) And it's much more interesting for me than making all these useless tasks for my studying :D
You dream of me and I kiss you in your dreams (c)
Archery
Baka Otaku

Post by Archery »

sleeping is like vacation, working is just giving me to much stress,lets have a drinks :ugeek: [-o<
Athos

Post by Athos »

Naruko wrote: Aug 02, 2014 2:01pm Wait, did you just call me a dude?
Easy there fella
Member of the ModSquad 8)