Divine Souls - Free Beta Codes Available

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Divine Souls - Free Beta Codes Available

Post by webmaster »

I've recently been given some beta codes for anyone who wants to try the beta version of Divine Souls. Anyone who wants a beta code, send me a PM (private message).

Divine Souls offers a gameplay experience never seen before. It blends an action RPG and MOBA into one MMO! Everything from the dungeons to the wave defense mode to PvP are all played with the same combo-based direct controls. Plug in a gamepad to enjoy it like any console game - for free!

Choose from one of four individual classes, each with their own specialized weapon and role to play. Delve into dungeons to defeat bosses and progress the story, solo or with a party! Create a guild and engage in PvP against other guilds, and join in on the Battlefield! There are always new and exciting ways to enjoy Divine Souls.

Beta Key Instructions
Step 1: Obtain a BETA KEY.
Step 2: Visit https://subagames.com/distribute.aspx?webid=873607 and submit your BETA KEY. Please note that you must be logged into your Suba Games account to proceed. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for an account at: https://subagames.com.
Step 3: Download and install the game client to start playing!
DivineSouls_banner_592x240.jpg
DivineSouls_banner_592x240.jpg (56.38 KiB) Viewed 72455 times
Noob4eveR14
Visitor

Re: Divine Souls - Free Beta Codes Available

Post by Noob4eveR14 »

Hi webmaster, I`m here to ask you for a beta key for Divine Souls ;)
I played the game some years ago.. Then the game died but i always wanted to keep playing it!
Now that it came back i would really apreciate that u would give me the chance of playing it again by giving me one of the keys you have! :) Thanks for your time.

Noob4eveR14.
VivFox
Visitor

Post by VivFox »

Are there anymore Beta Keys left, i would really enjoy playing this game, also cool site I am definitely going to have to come back here =^-^=
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Sorry for the delay, I was on a little break. I still have beta codes, but you have to request them via private message. If I post them here then someone can use it before you do, causing it to not work for you.
GrandApostate!!
Visitor

Post by GrandApostate!! »

Hello Webmaster, I was looking for a new MMO to call home after leaving DFO, and i came across Divine souls and im extremely interested, So i would like to know if there are any beta keys left?
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Yes, there are!
GothicAngel7
Baka Otaku

Post by GothicAngel7 »

Hi I sent a PM to you about the Beta Codes. I look forward to hearing back :)