Happy Holidays!

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy Holidays!

Post by webmaster »

Everyone have a good Christmas or whatever you celebrated? Spend time with family? Get goodies?
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Tyche »

Spent time with family, didn't get too many goodies, but I also didn't want any. How about you, webby?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

My parents came up to visit for several days which was very nice. Got a few little things, Star Wars action figure, a videogame, a taco holder, and then some sweets. I really enjoyed just hanging out with family.
Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Every year I go to my step dad's parents house for Christmas. We do a little game where we draw a number from a hat and in order we each get to pick out whatever gift under the tree. I was last but that's actually a good thing because if I want I can take whatever gift that has already been picked and opened if I want to exchange, lol.

Afterwards I went to my mom's and got a bunch of games and some other things.

Did I mention about all that yummy food?! YUM!
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
meseek
Baka Otaku

Post by meseek »

Hello friends! every year i go to North India to see Taj Mahal. One of top 5 historical places in India, it would be a huge loss to visit India and miss out on seeing the Taj Mahal. After all, the Taj Mahal is India's most famous monument -- and certainly the most identifiable. It looms fairytale-like from the banks of the Yamuna River and has a rich history dating back to 1630 AD. It's actually a tomb that contains the body of Mumtaz Mahal –- the wife of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Made out of marble, it took 22 years and 20 000 workers to complete. Words cannot do the Taj Mahal justice, its incredible detail simply has to be seen to be appreciated. One of the most captivating things about it is the way its color appears to gradually alter in the changing light of the day.