Have anyone watched Cafe Terrace Godesses?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Alexmiro
Baka Otaku

Have anyone watched Cafe Terrace Godesses?

Post by Alexmiro »

Cafe Terrace Godesses was quite amusing ecchi romance anime it ends wholesomely leaving a question. In the end the show has display the main protagonist having a daughter, i am bit confused who would be the mother of mc's daughter from 5 godesses? anyone have in resource to find out or any guess?
davidcoursey
Baka Otaku

Re: Have anyone watched Cafe Terrace Godesses?

Post by davidcoursey »

I also watched this anime. I like it very much the man is also a kind like sigma and the protagonist of this anime really suit in this this show I hope that this kind animation provide in the next season 2 I have particularly seen the manga it far more entertained me..
kathybailey
Baka Otaku

Post by kathybailey »

undertale yellow is interesting
Cafe Terrace Godesses was quite amusing ecchi romance anime it ends wholesomely leaving a question. In the end the show has display the main protagonist having a daughter, i am bit confused who would be the mother of mc's daughter from 5 godesses? anyone have in resource to find out or any guess?
I watched it. The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses is a delightful slice-of-life anime that beautifully encapsulates the magic of everyday existence within a cozy café. This series tenderly portrays the bonds of friendship, featuring well-developed characters whose interactions radiate warmth and camaraderie. With its heartwarming storytelling, it gently reminds us to cherish life's simple pleasures. The café's inviting ambiance serves as the perfect canvas for heartwarming and occasionally humorous tales. Its tranquil atmosphere and endearing characters offer a soothing escape from the hectic pace of life, making it a must-see for aficionados of slice-of-life anime. "The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses" is a heartfelt gem that illuminates ...
godviolent
Baka Otaku

Post by godviolent »

Alexmiro wrote: Sep 12, 2023 6:21pm Cafe Terrace Godesses was quite amusing ecchi romance anime it ends wholesomely leaving a question. In the end the show has display the main protagonist having a daughter, i am bit confused who would be the mother of mc's daughter from 5 godesses? anyone have in resource to find out or any guess?
it's interesting to analyze the dynamics between the protagonist and the five goddesses