The son or daughter of one of the characters

If you could be the son or daughter of one of the characters, whose child would you be?

Sesshomaru
42%
Inu-Yasha
17%
Naraku
4%
Miroku
No votes
Kagome
4%
Sango
8%
Shippo
8%
Kikyo
No votes
Koga
8%
Koga
8%

Total votes: 24

Sesshomaru
Visitor

The son or daughter of one of the characters

Post by Sesshomaru »

I, myself, would love to be Sesshomaru's daughter.
Kiba2007
Visitor

Post by Kiba2007 »

i would also want to be Sesshomaru's son
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

Sango or kagura yes!
Toboe
Visitor

Post by Toboe »

Sesshoumaru's gonna have a lot of kids! :lol: *raises hand* Another daughter! :mrgreen:
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

i'd want to be sesshoumaru's son i'd be demon, have cool powers and cool hair
LittleMissLooney
Visitor

Post by LittleMissLooney »

Yeah, I'd mainly want to be Sesshomaru's daughter. So I could have the cool facial markings and awsome hair, but I wouldn't mind being a combination of Inuyasha and Kagome's kid. (As in, they'd be together. ^_^)
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

I'd like to be Sesshoumaru's daughter, or Inu/Kag's daughter. But I really want to be Sango's daughter! :mrgreen:
Cheza
Visitor

Post by Cheza »

yup i'de probably be Sesshoumaru's daughter, i love the hair and the power hehehe (he's just so cute!)
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Hehe. Very true, Cheza. Very true, indeed . . .

Happy Turkey Day, everybody!
InuYasha612003
Visitor

Post by InuYasha612003 »

i think sesshomaru is pimp...but he is TOO overated...so im not liking him as much...i would like to be the son of InuYasha...i couldnt choose between inu and kagome...but if im inu's son he will do it with kagome in the first place ^_^
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Yes, it is true that many people like Sesshoumaru, but he's waaaaaaaaaay too stoic to be a pimp.
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

I rather be Inuyasha's sister!!
Or maybe girlfriend??? :P :P
puffster
Visitor

Post by puffster »

i'd be the son of kouga :mrgreen:
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Wow, this is a tough one. I'm not sure if I'd want to be the daughter of any of them. With all that they have all been through it would prolly leave them over-protective and paranoid that I'd get myself killed (especialy with my sence of adventure). Besides, even if I was one of their kids, I don't think that I'd exactly get a choice as to who's kid I'd be.
Kira
Visitor

re: The son or daughter of one of the characters

Post by Kira »

hmmm......this is tough....U don't want to be the kid I want my characters to be the kids.....well let's see.......Kira....would be a great kid for Shippo...but I made her his sister already.......hmmmmm.......wait....my other character ( has no name yet ) she can be Kagura's kid!!....wait this wouldn't work......-_- that's right I made her a reincarnation of Kagura and Kaguya...and maybe Kanna........fine for myself I would like to be Kagura's kid I would just love to fly on a giant feather..^_^
sarah
Visitor

re: The son or daughter of one of the characters

Post by sarah »

i don't know it would either be inuyasha, kagome or sesshoumaro