Mii and Gure?

Do you think Shigure and Mii (his editor) make a cute couple?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes: 12

Kouga's Girl
Visitor

Mii and Gure?

Post by Kouga's Girl »

Shigure and Mii sitting in a tree? I think it's Kawaii! Do you?
Armony
Visitor

re: Mii and Gure?

Post by Armony »

Sorry to disagree but he just likes to make fun and torture the girl, that's all... :( Sorry...
Kouga's Girl
Visitor

Post by Kouga's Girl »

Sure, we all no it'll never happen, but that doesn't change how cute it is. Like Kyou and Uo, that one won't happen either, but I still think they are cute!
.:Insane~Genius:.
Visitor

Post by .:Insane~Genius:. »

Lol, Mii and Shigure are definately cute together and in a few fanfics (e.g. The Curse is Broken) they are paired up together. Uo and Kyou? I'm not so sure! I prefer Kyou and Tohru. Also, wierd pairing but Yuki and Hana! >_< I know wierd but oh well! ^_^
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

Wow, I've heard from my friend that Shigure and Akito were supposed to go together :? :( Kyou X Tohru(duh!!)and Yuki X Motoko Minagawa....
Visitor

OMG OMG!!!! Apparently, in the manga, Akito is actually a girl. That's only revealed in the new one but a friend of mine found this website where you can see the pre-released manga!!!
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

i love kyo a lot, but i really want him to get together with Arisa, just cause they are soo cute together, although i've only seen the anime and read up to 8...i hear there is soposed to be a lot more of kyo and tohru in the next few... shigure and his editor...... hmm... scary... i think he just likes to torture the poor girl... she should be used to it by now
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

ps... are they translated? (the prereleased mangas)
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

That's a good question....oh yea!! OMG!!!Akito really IS a girl!!I don't know what for though (why he is a she and why he is too ashamed to tell that he is actaully a she!, confusing, huh?)
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Mii and Gure?

Post by anime_rox666 »

Kouga's Girl wrote:Sure, we all no it'll never happen, but that doesn't change how cute it is. Like Kyou and Uo, that one won't happen either, but I still think they are cute!
agree! but she already has kureno :(
snow_leopard
Visitor

Post by snow_leopard »

No! They seem to ahev opposite personalities to me...
Visitor

Re: re: Mii and Gure?

rhapsody wrote:ps... are they translated? (the prereleased mangas)
Uh... As for that, I'm not sure. I don't even know the web address!!!!! I'll have to ask my friend and I'll update you guys on that matter!
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

Thanks, we'll be waiting!
Visitor

I'm so sorry but I still haven't got round to asking 'beloved' Fiona (the friend with the knowledge of prereleased manga website). >_< I know, but she's normally hanging around with some other friends so I haven't had a chance to talk to her!
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

thanks for looking into it though... it's DEFFINATLY worth waiting for:-D
Visitor

Also, if I can get them to talk is another issue... I need to see Sha! I'll probably tell you guys later!!!