DBZ: Have I missed something?

LB
Visitor

DBZ: Have I missed something?

Post by LB »

I've been watching the Dragonball Z and GT sagas on ToonAmi for a while now, and have saw all the episodes. It's a great show.

But one thing is bothering me. I hear talk of a Broli saga and a Cooler saga. But how come I haven't saw these. Does ToonAmi not have the right to show them or are they video exclusives etc.

Thnaks in advance. :D
Andy
Visitor

Post by Andy »

Yea I noticed this a while ago aswell they do show those but not as much as the other sagas anyway I think these sagas are before the Namek saga.
Andy
Brolli
Visitor

They are movies

Post by Brolli »

Im not sure wats goin on either but i do no the they are movies.go on ebay and type in "Dragonball Movies" it will allow u to but them.

Add me to msn messanger if you have it

Beyblade1234@aol.com

OK
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

The Cooler & Broly sagas have to do with the DBZ movies. I've seen them, they're both very good.

BTW, I'm pretty sure its spelled Broly, not Broli...
Avari
Visitor

Post by Avari »

Many movies are out of the series.... but the one I want I cannot find!

I want the one with the episode where Trunks dies and then Vegeta goes nuts. Has anyone else seen this video out?
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Gomen na, but iie, I have not heard of that movie.

Just a side comment...Wow, its been so long since someone replied to this forum! :mrgreen:

Bonzai!!

XD
Visitor

Post by Guest »

hai, I have
KamikazeGhost
Visitor

Post by KamikazeGhost »

C'mon people, you know the answer to his question. Brolly and Cooler don't have their own saga's. Instead, the two are featured in several DBZ movies. Brolly has 2 movies ( I don't count the one with Bio-Brolly) and Cooler has 2 movies as well. I suggest you watch them, as they're all well done. DBZ movies are, on the whole, extremely good for viewing. Especially if you can get a subtitled japanese version. Just don't try and fit the movies in with the storyline of the show. They don't always make sense that way.
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

I know. Whenever a movie is made for an anime show, it almost never fits into the storyline. Take the InuYasha movies, for example. Kagome and InuYasha kiss in the second movie, but it is never mentioned one bit in the show.
munch_the_bishi
Visitor

Post by munch_the_bishi »

SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl wrote:I know. Whenever a movie is made for an anime show, it almost never fits into the storyline. Take the InuYasha movies, for example. Kagome and InuYasha kiss in the second movie, but it is never mentioned one bit in the show.

Inuyasha: Let's snog, Kagome!
Kagome: We can't do that? It's just not TV canon!
Inuyasha: But its a movie!
Kagome: . . . okay!

See? Obviously you are not living in Crazy Non-canon Movie World, where Inuyasha and Kagome kiss and Miroku does a tapdance number with Sesshoumaru! (Not yet, but I bet the tapdancing will be in the next movie, that crazy Rumiko!)
Uchiha
Visitor

re: DBZ: Have I missed something?

Post by Uchiha »

there just going to be featured in movies but personally i think they should have there own saga that would be awesome cause the movies and the dbz timeline dont make since :crazy: so thats why i want them toi have sagas and it would of make dbz more longer :cry: need more dbz