Birthday and Ages...

Introduce yourself to the rest of the board.
Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jarlaxel »

christopher
january 23 1987
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Ender wrote:lol..finally.

so when is your B'day..........
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Name: Dretlin
B'day: 1988 May 28th
.::luna::.
Visitor

Post by .::luna::. »

Name: luna
Bday: Jan. 6, 1982

could i possibly be the oldest person here? o.O.. >.>
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Serenity
23 Oct '90
(sorry i was bored... wow there are a lot of changes :shock:
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Quote:
Birthday: el diecisiete de enero (HAH! translate THAT you french person who I forgot your name but you put French in so I assume you know French.....)

Sorry to disappoint you but I can translate that. Yo hablo espanol. Me llamo Stephanie. Con mucho gusto. I don't even know where you would find a thingy to translate things for you. I do speak french(I've had 4 years of it) and I'm now in Spanish 1 and Italian 1. Also, Rydw yn dysgu Cymraeg. (I'm learning Welsh)
Jinsei
Visitor

Post by Jinsei »

prosper/jahliid
oct 18 89
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

hmm.............
i wonder why there are so many ages that are unknown?
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jarlaxel »

many people don't want other but their closest frinds and family to know that.
if it is not that then i don't know
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
gun metal dritz
Visitor

Post by gun metal dritz »

isaac giz
im 15
dob is oct. 24, 1989
Tetsuo
Visitor

Post by Tetsuo »

Name: Sure...
Bday: Aug. 26th, 1984
Leper Messiahtress
Master Otaku

Post by Leper Messiahtress »

I love it when people put 'unknown' for their age but put the year....
ShippunoJin
Visitor

Post by ShippunoJin »

*too lazy to log in*
*squints* Sango and Noodles87, no?
Uds. hablan espanol, verdad? y welsh. es ineteresante. my tio es welsh y el habla welsh muy bien. ^_^ el es magnifico! lo amo mucho. ^.^ pero yo no hablo french o welsh o italian---pero italian es un lengua muy bonita, no?!?---o german....*contentacontenta* YO ESTOY HABLANDO ESPANOL!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!!!!! XD XD XD
*geeze* haven't had to think THAT hard for a while... ^_^ I'm taking spanish 1 and my uncle is welsh, so i pick up a lot of bits and pieces from him. lessee. my welsh vocabulary consists of "distasteful" (that is---how do you spell it?---uch uh vee in english >_>) pig, ugly, suitcase (I learned that one on my own! XD BAG DILLAD!!!!!) wales, welsh (but who DOESN'T know cymru?) and a few other things....plus he's always explaining accent and political and cultural differences between north and south wales and between england and all the different accents and stuff, it's great!! XD s'mai!

........and now that I'm done being off-topic >_> You guys're right; 17 of January. ^_^ IT'S ALMOST MY BDAY! YAY!!! XD
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

YLXP: Etx
LRP: Dtieppy
MTCESOLEP: Ufyp, Dpgpyeppyes, Ytypeppy Ptrsej-Ptrse

Solve that little riddle... somethign I learned in Class...

It's got all the info asked for...
Here's a clue:
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

A Welsh Tale

Post by Dark Lilly »

I’m deeply involved in a historical organization called the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). A very good friend of mine has a Welsh persona. His SCA name is Gwylchgwyn, pronounced Gowin (as in owww, that hurts). One day in an awards court the King pointed to his name and says, “Baroness, what the !@#$%^^&* does that say?”

“Gowin, your Majesty.”

“No it doesn’t.”

“He’s Welch, Your Majesty.”

“I’m sorry,” said the King and gave the Court Herald the order to call “Gowin” forward so he could be made Lord Gwylchgwyn. After giving him his Award of Arms, the King pointed at the calligraphed name and asked, “Why in the !@#$%^^&* do you spell Gowin like that.”

Gwylchgwyn said, “Our vowels were stolen by the Irish ... ?”

At that point the Irish Court Herald said, “Permission to address the new Lord, Your Majesty?”

“Granted.”

The Honorable Lord Sergeant Carbire removed the gauntlet from his belt and smacked Gwylchgwyn across the face five times saying, “A. E. I. O. U. Accepted," and dropped the gauntlet in front of the Welshman.

Gwylchgwyn picked it up and said, "See you at fight practice tomorrow.”

The King snorted ale up his nose and almost sprayed it on the Queen.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
Ender
Uber Otaku

Post by Ender »

Lmfao....oh wow that was awesome. You know if you want to hear more british comedy, you should watch Robin William's Stand up. Makes fun of the entire U.K. You'll enjoy his insights on cricket and golf....you should totally check that out.
Happy holidays