Is Conan able to turn back into a grown up at times?

Lady Reckless
Visitor

Is Conan able to turn back into a grown up at times?

Post by Lady Reckless »

....Is Conan able to turn back into a grown up at times?
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Post by RedMethod(XlllRed) »

Believe it or not...YES :wink:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

So why don't he just stay a grown up?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

There is a episode of caseclosed comming on monday where conan and rachel are at detective Richard's office or somthin like that any way conan uses his voice changer to call rachel as Jimmy from a pay phone across the street he tell her he's alright and stuff like that and then he sneases over the phone.Back at the office conan walks back in and there is an odd strange preasent.he announces that he is known as the jimmy of the west.I forgot his name but they go off to a mansion with this stranger(ithink his name was howard)when they go up to this old mans room and the rude lady unlocks the door there is opera music playing and the old man dude is sleeping.They go up to him to wake him then all of a sudden the man fall over.conan is suffering because he took some of this stuff that howard gave him to help his cold.Conan saw the small red pin mark on the dude's neck then Conan Sees the Needle under the desk Conan and Howard both go for it.then they hit there heads to gether.Howard getts mad and tells rachel to get conan out of there.Rachel puts conan Down than conan feels a little dizzy and falls to the ground.rachel takes conan to a bed then conan tells to him self"I 'm not sick I'm Dieing!"Then they show the previews where conan is Jimmy again and solving the case.

So I guess that he can only change when he's sick or somthin :?
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

How confusing!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Yea and Thats an in accurate story,summery whatever
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
I'm so annoyed. I just looked at the 'Anime on TV' section of this site and saw that a lot of anime was aired on Cartoon Network after 2000 but my mum cancelled the Cartoon network channel in 2000 after they aired Gundam Wing! :cry: I've missed so much anime because of my mum! :cry:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I still live with me mum to.The thing is I want The anime network.Unfortunatly its only in san antonio :cry: :lol:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Even better, I want to live in Japan and understand Japanese, then I'll get to watch all the anime I want! :D
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

No Way!!!Me too.I totaly Love Japan.More than Usa.I want to move to tokyo
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

So do I. If I could, I wanna go out wit a Japanese guy so dat I'd have plenty of excuses to go 2 Japan!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol..Jap girls Rock to
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, if u like cute girls. Some Jap girls look like anime, in a way don't u think? They have big eyes and the basic anime look.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I want to make me own Anime series.I can draw fan fairly well
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

so do I. I can't draw very well though. I'm trying, but it doesn't look as great as I want it to be.
One of my friends is drawing loads of pics, putting them on websites and then hoping someone from Japan would see it, think he's a real good manga artist and employ him. Poor guy, it just ain't gonna happen.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Lol/..I know how ya feel.and as for the hopless dreamer all I can say ..well yep It ain't gonna happen