Samuri Champloo

Lt.Zack
Visitor

Samuri Champloo

Post by Lt.Zack »

No this is not a wierd hair product :P It is the new anime that daybouts this Saturday on Adult Swim. From what I have heard it is a totaly original anime made exclusively for Adult Swim awesome! Also from the previews it looks totaly sweet being made by the same people that did Cowboy Bebop.
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

Samurai Champloo

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

Samurai Champloo wasn't made for Adult Swim, but will be shown on Adult Swim.

It will be on at 11:30 on Saturdays, starting this weekend.

Everything I have heard says that it will be something worth watching on a regular basis.
phantom
Visitor

re: Samuri Shamploo

Post by phantom »

ya i dont think adult swimm made eney of its anime( but this one looks so cool)

re: Samuri Shamploo

Post by Lt.Zack »

only things they make in house are the "comic shows" Harvy Birdman and Sealab 2020 and so on. I heard on G4 that it was being made for Adult Swim as in it is not being showed anywhere else.
noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: Samuri Shamploo

Post by noodles87 »

Lt.Zack wrote:only things they make in house are the "comic shows" Harvy Birdman and Sealab 2020 and so on. I heard on G4 that it was being made for Adult Swim as in it is not being showed anywhere else.
That doesn't mean it was made "exclusively for CN'S Adult Swim. It just means CN would like to air it on their network.
I'm a facebook whore.
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

Samurai Champloo

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

G4 doesn't know what they are talking about.

Cartoon Network bought the broadcasting rights, and are broadcasting Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim.
Lt.Zack
Visitor

re: Samuri Champloo

Post by Lt.Zack »

whatever the case may be I just saw the first Ep and man this series is going to rock!
phantom
Visitor

Post by phantom »

ya it is
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

I agree, I think it is going to be awesome.
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

It is totally awesome now that they've started showing it...the ppl that made Cowboy Bebop did something weird with everyone's lips on Samurai Champloo though...Jin and Fuu are about the only ones who's lips aren't screwed up.

Hey, is my friend Sara the only one that thinks that Jin could be just a little gay?
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

You haven't seen episode two, then. when the assassin begins to seemingly make a move on Jin in the hot spring, Jin promptly excuses himself. As we'll see later, he may be stiff and formal, but he's otherwise quite normal.
Ferguson
Visitor

Post by Ferguson »

Thanks for letting me know WhoWantsToKnow. I've only seen two episodes so far, but I like it. Though, I'm not a big fan of Fuu.
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

Okay,you guys wanna hear something funny?My friend and I were talking,and I said "Champloo",but she thought I said "shampoo". I was laughing sdo friggen hard,it was too funny.
Cross your legs and smile!
Iri
Visitor

Post by Iri »

oh ha ha ha!!!! so funny!!!!!....no